Epilogue

Greyson Michael Chance

"I'll call you later, take care" She says before she dropped the call.

"All passengers..." My brain just couldn't absorb everything.

I'm here at the airport about to leave for my shows but my mind and heart doesn't want to go.. I'm scared that when i came back, i don't have someone to go home to..

My heart is crying.. It hurts. We're not good for the last few weeks. I know it's my fault. I just said the wrong fucking words to her. I love her.. Yes, so much. But i just can't give up my career just for her. I can't give up my dreams.. That's what i've thought. The past days that she's being cold to me, that's when i realized that i was wrong. I can't live without her. She's the only one who scares the living daylights out of me and makes me happy that i never felt before.

"Grey" My manager called

I looked at him. I think i'd cry any minute. I don't wanna go.. I don't want to leave her.. i don't want to be away from her

"Go to her.. i know" He said and i feel relieved. He knows everything. That i went to London so i can move on but i would just get drunk and at the end of the day.. My feelings won't just change.. A bit

She just stole my heart for the very first time and marked my being that my heart is always beating for her

I fly my way back as fast as i could. I went to the venue and ran out of the car.

Nothing care about but Sophia. I want her in my arms.

I know how she loved Shawn. And i'm dumb not to feel that she still loves him but i know deep inside of her that she loves me too.. she does, not that deep as what she has for Shawn but i'm sure she loves me. I'm sure of that

But she choosed me.. She chosed me right? She's my girlfriend and i know she won't hurt me.. She'll chose me in the end right?

Because i can't afford to lose her. Not now that i've fallen so hard that i don't think i can ever rise again.. She has me wrapped around her fingers..

I saw Camila and she seemed like she saw a ghost of seeing me here.

"Where's Sophia?" I asked.

"They're at the stage.." She weakly replies and i left her and find my way to the back stage

I saw her.. Shawn held his hand.. Fuck.. It hurts.. so damn hurts

"Oh, why can’t you hold me in the street?
Why can’t I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can’t it be like that? ‘Cause I’m yours"

Her voice was shaky. No.. no babe, don't cry please. Be strong for me, please..

"Why can’t we be like that?
Wish we could be like that"

She finishes the song and slowly breaking down like a glass. My heart just froze..

She still loves him

Fuck, i know!! But she'll choose me, right?

Shit.. Greyson! Stop hurting yourself

I feel so stupid right now arguing with myself

She ran down the stage crying.. I was here.. i don't know what to do..

I want to fight for her.. but i'm scared.. i'm scared 'cause i know in the end that she wouldn't choose me. I'm just fooling myself..

Shawn chased after her and i'm still thinking what to do..

Do i really have to give you up now?

Is this already Over?