Over 1

SOPHIA

This is typical of love

Can't wait anymore, I won't wait

I need to tell you how I feel when I see us

together forever

In my dreams you're with me

We'll be everything I want us to be

And from there, who knows, maybe this will

be the night that we kiss for the first time

Or is that just me and my imagination

I sang along as I scribble to the lyrics of the song that was on the album that I bought yesterday.

His voice is so peaceful and I feel like he's an angel came along to give me, I mean us an inspiration by his songs.

I'm so addicted to it that I played it over and over. My ears aren't getting tired listening to it.

How I miss Shawn. I know that he's living on his dream now and I'm so proud that he is already fulfilling his dreams.

I always knew that he can do it. He is very talented and humble, no wonder people admired him in just a short of time, he became popular and winning a lot of awards.

I just wished I was there in every step he takes towars his success saying how proud I am with his achievements. But yeah. Shit happens and I can't turn back time anymore. All I can do is regret everything I've done and reminisce all of our happy memories.

I stopped the music when I remembered that I need to hurry up for my class today.

I put on my sneakers and jumped out of my bed when I heard my Mom yelling at me, that was very usual.

"You're gonna be late for your class!" She squeals anad I rolled my eyes as I jog downstairs.

"Why are you more excited than I am?" I asked and sat on the counter as I wait my mom finish her cooking.

"Because it's your last class and you'll be leaving us already." She says and placed the pancakes in front of me and I'm already starving.

"It's months away mom. Stop being dramatic." I replied playfully and she looks like she's gonna tear up any minute. She's been like this these past days like I'm going to die.

Seriously. She thinks she'll gonna loose her only child even I'm just going to college.

I'm also starting to think what college would be.

"Gotta go mum. Bye, love you." I kissed her then ran off of our house and went to my car.

This is my last day in highschool and I'm gonna miss all of my friends and the overnights when we need to study together. We'll probably took college with different paths.

When I parked my car I grabbed my things and go outside and then my bestfriend is...

"Sophia!" is screaming out her lungs. Jesus what's wrong with her?

"Do you already know? Huh?" she asks me while shaking me in my shoulders.

"Stop shaking me! Know what?"

"Oh my god you don't know?"

"Obviously not, so spill and drop the suspense." She rolls her eyes.

"He's having a concert here like duh."

"Who's the he?"

"Really? Omg, you really need to stop sulking inside of your room!" She complains and I started walking.

"Just tell me, okay?"

"Shawn! Shawn is having a concert here."

Okay.

"WHAT??!"