Over 3

SOPHIA

It's thursday morning and tomorrow is our graduation day!

I'm so excited and a bit nervous 'cause I have to deliver my valedictory speech.

I'm at my room now writing some letters for some important people who has a big part in my highschool life. Not only in my highschool but for my whole existence.

Of course I wrote a letter for dad and mom. And now I'm writing a letter for Cara.

Dear Carina (eww, this is such a mess KIDDING)

First of, I wanna thank you for being here for me in our whole life existence you were there since we were kids. Supporting me in every shit that I did yeah I love you for that lol hahaha I just want you to know that its like you're already my sister, not in blood but in my heart you are. I will always appreciate every little thing that you did, you are doing and you will do. I'm always at your back supporting your crazy dramas and senseless points hahaha I love you Cara to death I'd be here for you no matter what.

xoxo,

Sophia

When I finished writing a letter for Cara I thought of writing Shawn one. He has the biggest part of it so I think Iowe him one.

I don't know where to start. Ugh I'm running out of words to say. There's so much in my mind that I couldn't stress out.

I should do this later 'cause I really don't know what to say.

I logged in to twitter and checked my notifications.

Holy

Did he just followed me?

What the hell. With the capital W T H!

Isn't this a joke?

I went to the account and shit it is really Shawn he was verified and has millions of followers.

Oh my god. Pinch me! I think I'm hallucinating!

I read a lot on his tweets.

'Really excited to visit New york'

'Maybe she's there'

'I miss her'

'Two weeks and I'm going to find you'

I don't know what to feel right now.

I continued stalking on his profile

"Hello there my gurl!"

Cara just popped in my room

"So happy, yeah?" I asked her without leaving my eyes off my laptop.

"Of course last night was perfect! We ate on a fancy restaurant which was Inever thought, I thought that we just might be eating in fast food or go to club but hell that was romantic!" She tells happily.

I didn't react on what she said because I'm busy with Shawn's twitter.

"SOPHIA! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?" She asks yelling again, half irritated and half annoyed. LOL

"Uh yeah" I said not looking at her.

"What the hell are you doing... You're stalking Shawn's twitter??" She asks surprised.

"Would you just tone down? You're always shouting!" I complained and she just rolled her eyes.

"Fine. So why are you in his account, huh?" She questions playfully.

"He followed me."

"What? When?"

"I don't know i just saw it earlier." I explained

She looked closer to the screen

"He really looked for your account, huh?"

"Shut up. So are you and Matthew dating already?"

I asked her then turned off my laptop.

"I think so. I just can't get over it!! Would you believe that he will be also going to NYU for college?"

She answers me her eyes are shining.

"Wow. That's a good thing"

"Yeah right. So what are your plans for today? It's kinda boring" She huffs and rolls on my bed.

"I just want to be here in my room, listen to music and stuff." I respond.

"To his songs?" She raised her eyebrow

"Shut up." I hissed and she chuckles.

"You do still really love him. Aren't you?" She asks suspiciously and I gave her a forged smile.

Do I still love him? Yes, maybe no.

But I still think of him every single day. I really love to listen to his songs and I act really crazy when I hear his name.

So I guess I'm still deeply in loved with him

"Sophia? Honey" A knock comes from my mom

"Yes mom?" I walked to my door

"There's a mail for you" Mom handed me an envelope

"Thanks mom!"

I ran off to my bed and tear off the envelope.

"What is it?" Cara asks

"A letter from NYU" I read through the letter

"Oh my god. I just got the scholarship!" I shout to joy

"Really?" She grabs the letter from me

"Oh my gosh, Sophia! But you don't really need this your family is god damn rich"

"I still want to! I'm so happy like this is for a celebration!" I said clapping.

"We should go get shopping!" She offers and I shook my head.

"What? I should tell my parents and have some dinner party and stuff" I respond

"You better tell them that after graduation. Just tell it to them as a surprise!" She suggests

She's right. She's always right.

"So let's go get some shopping!" She squeals excitedly and I shook my head. She's crazy.

She said excitedly and we ran off the room and told mom that we'd go to mall.

"Just go home before dinner." She reminds me

"Yes, mom. Bye!"

I drove to the mall since she doesn't have her car with her.

We went to a store shop for some dress. I saw a black dress.

Its cute and mid thigh dress I love it's curves and its very simple.

"That's cute! Go on and try it" Cara pushes me to the fitting room.

I put on the dress and looked at the mirror.

Oh my god. I love this dress!

I walked out the fitting room to ask Cara how it looks at me.

"Cara?" Where is she?

I look for her around the store.

I step back to go change and I just stepped on someones foot.

"Aww!"

I turned around to see what happened.

"CAMERON?"