Over 19

SOPHIA

I am here today on the beach. I want to relax for a moment because I am so stressed of writing songs for my ep. I want to briefly unwind.

I never thought that its gonna be this hard to write your own songs. However, as my co writer said, it must come from the heart and from experiences.

I closed my eyes and feel the cold breeze.

I suddenly remembered that I brought him here when he's was too stressed. Damn it. It's still painful recalling what happened months ago.

I stood and walked closer to the sea.

I sit again and rested my head on my knees.

It's not really that easy to forget all that had happened. I've ran just to escape the pain and suffering.

But I am grateful that my parents understood that I must stay away from there and them.

I didn't moved back at Brooklyn. I stayed at Manhanttan. I don't want to bother and tell Cara what happened. She'll go nuts, knowing how paranoid she is. And give me insane advices but she knew that I'm here. We talk most of the time.

I lifted my head then look at the left side of the beach.

Suddenly my eyes caught two people laughing near me.

"Shawn.." I said softly.

He is with Hazelle. He looks happy and hassle free unlike me, I look like I caught all the world's problems.

Shawn caught my eyes. He was surprised and so am I.  I stood because I got to get going.

I don't want him to see that im hurt.

I walked behind them because that part of the beach is where I parked my car.

Their eyes followed me around, but I avoided looking at them.

I have to get off here. I need to forget. I need to forget that I saw them.

I drive and went to the restaurant that I usually go.

I ordered a wine.

"Here's your order Maam" The waiter served my order and i just smile at him

I filled my glass of wine.

"Shit... shit." I cursed

I filled my glass again when I drained it.

I heard laughters of a group at the back.

"Sophie?" Someone calls me from the back

I looked at it and it was Cameron.

"What are you doing? Getting drunk, huh?" He says as he sits in front of me.

"I won't get drunk. It's just wine." I replied.

"How are you? You never contact me for 5 months. Im god damn worried about you" His voice were full of fuss

"I'm fine. Don't worry." I smiled to assure him that I'm alright.

"The boys missed you. I'm with them. Let's go to our table and leave your wine here."

I stood up and followed him.

They stopped laughing and stared at me.

"Hey." I greeted them.

They all pulled me and hug me. Oh my god. What's happening?

"Guys.." I coughed

"Guys. I can't breathe." They let go of me.