Imagine #3 - Lench-Mobb

Nate's POV

"Guys" Swazz said. "Did you guys saw Y/n new music video?"

"No why?" Derek asked.

"Man she's looking hot as hell" Swazz said pointing to the computer.

"Swazz man let us saw too don't be jealous and share with us" Rupp said.

We all sat next to Swazz in the couch looking at the computer while he put the video playing. Damn ma looking fine as fuck.

We finished the video and Derek and Sammy start argue about who she would think is the hottest. We went outside because we were meeting the jacks at their house. Great it's my time to drive.

In the car ride we were all talking about how hot Y/n is and we even made dibs to see who got her until Sam said something.

"Guys guys check Y/n Instagram account!!" Fuck I'm driving I can't check it but I bet mami is looking fineeee.

"Damn mammi! She's killing it. Nate check this" Dillon said giving me his phone.

It was a pic of Y/n wearing only a bikini next to a pool. Damn that ass tho. Wait I know that pool. I gave him his phone back and kept driving while the boys kept stalking Y/n media accounts.

As we pull to the Jacks driveway he spotted Madison's car.

"Great G bring his clingy ass girlfriend along" Sammy said annoyed.

"Chill man at least she's hot!" Derek said. Eww how can he say that!? (A/N: I don't have nothing against Madison actually I really like her).

"Wait till G heard you say that! He will kill you man!" Swazz punched Derek's arm playfully. We opened J's house and we G and J  chilling in the couch where is the pain in the ass?

"Hey guys you made it" J said bro huggin us.

"Yeah but I I knwe the pain in the ass called Madison was were I wouldn't" Sam said pushing J away and sat on the couch.

"Chill Sammy boy. I didn't knew she was coming till G showed up with her" J said a little sad. "Madison? G? They here". As J said that Sam rolled his eyes I think everyone did.

"Hi guys" Madison said all happy gosh.

"Bye" Sam said making me laugh 

"Ok Sam I'm going to pretend I didn't heard anything"

"Whatever I don't care" Madison was about to say something but her phone start ringing. She then showed us the caller ID. This bitch!

"Do you know her?" I asked confused

"Hum duh she's my bestfriend and no guys you can't meet her, she's way out of you league" she said flipping her her. Bitch..

"Who said we wanted Madison!"Sam said being mentally kill by all of us.

"Well because I know yall have a major crush on her!!"

"Please Madison!!! Sam's stupid" Derek begged.

"Woah what about bros befoure hoes!" Sam once again said.

"SHUP UT SAM!!"

Sorry I know it sucks but I didn't had enough time in my vacation and I wanted to upgrade as soon as possible. Keep send REQUEST!!!

#STAYBLESSED