First Date - Part 1 (D.L)

Derek's 

I can't stop thinking about the girl from the other day, I almost killed her but it was not all my fault I mean was raining that day and she was in the middle of the road so yeah. I wish I knew her better she didn't even told me her name, I need to see her again, there is something about her that got me wrapped.

I took my car keys and drove to her house, it was like 10 minutes far from mine. When I got there I saw a black suv leaving her house, I left mey car at her parking spot where the suv was before and knocked at the door. Nobody awnser so I knock three more times and waited, nothing happen so I started leaving the porch of the house when I heard the door open.

"Hum how can I help you?" a girl talked

"Hi I came here to see a girl, she lives here I think"

"You think...?" she asked kinda confused.

"Yeah at least I drove her here"

"Ok do you know her name?"

"Hum no but I was hoping I could find out today"

"Ok then come in, I will asked my sisters if they know you. What's your name by the way?"

"Derek, Derek Luh thanks"

She nodded and went upstairs, I stayed at her living room looking around. The pictures in the wall showed three girls and one boy without being their parents I guess, it's a big family.

"Derek! What are you doing here!?"

I turned around and saw her comming downstairs, she had a big bruise on her knee and elbow. 

"I came here to see you it's not obvious!?" she giggled 

"Why?" 

"Did you forget? I almost hit you with a car!"

"Oh yeah, soo...?"

"So are you gonna tell me your name or nah?" I stepped closer to her, she was now between me and the wall.

"Y/N" she said blushing

"Beautiful name to a beautiful girl"

"Nice pick up line Derek, that one is new" she smiled at me sarcastically

"Sassy hum!?"

"You don't have any idea how much honey" she looked at me in the eyes and pushed me away from her going to the main door. 

"So you already saw me you can leave" she said opening the door to me.

"Be ready at 8 pm" I said leaving the house

"Why?"

"You will see" I winked at her.

Later that day

Y/N's

It was now 7:45 and I was ready waiting to Derek in my porch. I was wearing a pair of black hight waisted jeans and an grey crop top, this was more then enough since I don't even know where am I going. I take a look at my watch to check the time and was already 8:00 pm, when I look up I saw a car parking in front of my house. I saw Derek coming out, damn he looks motherfucking hot, wait what am I saying? He gave me a little kiss in my cheek making me blush like a tomato and then he oppened the car door to me, what a gentleman to bad he's a fuckboy.

"Are you ready?"