Imagine #1 - Makaylajk12345

Bonnie's Pov

"Mom?" I heard my beautiful daughter Kayla scream.

"In the kitchen honey" right now I was doing the dinner for my amazing family, today Nate finally was able to take a night out from work. Kayla come rushing though the kitchen.

"Mom please don't get mad" she said with an angelic face.

"What did you do this time?"

"Nothing but I have a boyfriend" she said hugging me and smiling, so happy for my babygirl.

Nate's Pov

I went downstairs when I heard I have a boyfriend  WHAT!? HELL NO!!! my little girl can't have a boyfriend she's to young. I rush into the kitchen and stood there  looking at Kayla.

"What do you mean with I have a boyfriend Kayla Maria Maloley!?" I kinda yelled steping closer to her, I hate when have to play this role but I'm a dad. " Answer me I made you a question!?"

"You heard well dad. I have a boyfriend!" she yelled at me

"Don't yell at me I'm your dad and since when you have a boyfriend!" she stepped closer to Bonnie.

"A week ago" she close her eyes knowing I was going to flip.

"WHAT? DID YOU KNEW THIS BONNIE!?" 

"No honey I didn't and please calm down baby!" she came closer and held my hand

"I'm just worry about my little baby." I hugged her.

"Dad I'm not 10 anymore" 

"You have 13 and you're not going to date that boy, you're to..."

"But dad!!!!"

" Don't interrupt me Kayla. Like I was saying you're not going to date you're too young and now go to your room"

"Ugh you are such an asshole" what did she call me! she made her way upstairs but I stepped in front of her.

"That's it!! your are grounded! No phone or internet for two weeks and going out only when I let you not your mom"

"Mommm!!"

"No mom , go to your room now!"

"UGH dad whatever tho"

"Gosh Nate you look so hot when you're mad (a/n: when he doesn't!?) but maybe you push it to hard don't you think honey? She is only a teenager and she's like her dad stubborn as hell"

"This is so hard to do Bonnie! Being dad is hard af"

"I love you" "I love you too Bonnie"

 I hate to being like this but Kayla didn't gave me other alternative. It's so hard to be a dad of a young teenage girl.

Don't judge me please is my first imagine. Hope you like it and keep send me requests. The summer is ending and school is starting, tell me when you went to school again, I only in September.
Love yall #stayblessed.