What your parents think of him

Derek: they don't like him specially your dad, he knows the type of guy Derek is, he knows bc he used to be like him when he was around his age, being the bad guy smoking weed getting some chicks. Your dad is always trying to bring you guys apart bc he knows he will hurt you bad or maybe get you pregnant.

Nate: for your suprise you parents love him, I mean your mom loves him a lot she thinks he's the one for you she even talked about you marrying him and having babies like whoa, your dad is just cool with him but you know he likes him too they have a lot in common. You parents are always invite you and Nate to go to family dinners and that stuff.

Dillon: both of your parents like him but they don't think he's the one for you and since you can't be in a relationship for much long, they think he's just another guys so they don't get to close to him bc of that.

Sammy: your dad loves him, they are very similar to each other, not physically but in other things I mean they like the same things, they are together almost every weekends which makes happy but jealous ahah. Your mom in other hand just hate him and you don't know why, no one knows why.

Swazz: your parents never met him but they really like him because he makes you the happiest girl in the world. He was was the only person who made you smile after something really bad happened to you. And that's why you and your parents are so grateful to him