ett

"Hey dad, what do you want? I'm home in about 20 minuets"

"I'm at the station-" I put my phone on speaker and then sat it down in the mug holder. I stared to hum along with the music while I listened to what my dad was saying "I'm really sorry but I dont think I'll be able to be at home when you get there. There's been an emargency in the woods. Some joggers found half of a dead body and every officer has to be there. So when you get to the house please go over to the McCall household and stay there for the time being. I'm really sorry sweetie"

"Dad it's okay, I get it it's your job. I'll see you later dad, love you"

"love you sweetie"

They found a dead body in the woods? That's kinda creepy. I wonder what happened to him or her. But they must take it very seriously if every officer is called in. Even though it's creepy and profoundly disgusting it's also exiting, I mean c'mon it's literally half of a dead body.

Rest of the way all I could think about was all the many theories I had about said body. Okay I admit I don't even know how I came up with more then half of the scenarios, but some of them could be a possibility.

🐺

I pull up to the house and turn of my car. I check out myself in the car mirror thing. I apply some new lip gloss; flatten out my hair and put on a award winning smile. I walk out of the car with my purse hanging of my left shoulder. I march over to the Mccall house. I walk up the front stairs and make my way over to the door. I knock on the door and wait for someone to open out. When nobody opens up I knock again but harsher. I hear a "I'm coming" from somewhere in the house. I can faintly hear someone walking down some stairs and footsteps coming my way.

Suddenly someone opens up the door. A boy about my age is standing in the doorway , with a confused expressing washing over his face. I get why he's confused, I mean it's not everyday a stranger knocks at the door at night. He has floppy dark brown hair a crooked jaw and these adorably brown puppy eyes.

I do a little wave and speak up before he can say anything. "Hi, my name's Violina. I just moved in with my dad next door but he's not home. he's at the station on a dispatch call. And I don't have a key-" I say with an awkward yet kind expression on my face. "-he told me to go to the neighbors house and stay there till he's home"

He listens to what I'm saying with curious yet confuesd eyes. He opens the door wider and starts talking "Okay. Well um hi, my name's Scott" he awkwardly scratches his neck and looks down at me. He stuck out his hand for me to shake, I take his hand and shake it with a kind smile. I noticed that Scotts' hands were much bigger then mine. Scott takes his hand back and makes an welcome in gesture which I smile at and then happily walk in to the warm house.

"Well hi Scott it's a beautiful house you have here" I say as I observe my surroundings

"Well hi Scott it's a beautiful house you have here" I say as I observe my surroundings. I now notice the uncomfortable silence. "Thank you for letting me in. It was absolutely freezing out there. I almost thought I would freeze to death" I say jokingly trying to break the awkward silence.

"No problem" he glances over to me and then say " so um what do you want to do till your dad comes home?"

"I don't know, maybe we can get to know each other" I smile at him.

"That sounds good. Do you want to go up to my room? I mean it's okay to stay here in the living room if you want to" he says looking nervous.

"lets go to your room. I would like to see how it looks like and I say that in a non creepy way" I say sheepishly.

He laugh lightly and starts walking up the stairs, I follow him when he walks in to a room on the right. As soon as I walk in the room we hear a squeaking noise from down stairs.

🐺

So guys this is the first official chapter in this book. Violina just meet Scott and it was a little bit awkward. I first want to focus on her, scott and stiles friendship. Just so you can get to know her before anything else happens in this book. Comment and vote If you like this chapter. I hope you all will have a wonderful magical day :D

Byeeeeee