fyra

Previous chapter;

"Where the hell are you? Missing you so much. When will you come home? It's so boring here without you. I have no one to make out with and talk clothes with. Missing our movie nights :( -xoxo Sofia"

The only one she actually misses is Sofia. She misses how Sofia would scrunch up her nose when she was laughing and how she hated tomatoes. But Violina had to get away from her normal life for a while. Even though she wishes Sofia could move with her, she knows it's for the best.

After replying to all of said text; she starts her car and drives away to school.

When she pulled up to her new school BHHS, almost everyone had already gone to their first lessons. She was really late, she wouldn't have the time to go to the office and get her schedule so she decided on waiting out in front the school. She saw a girl sitting on a bench, she decided to walk over and sit beside her. She look like she was new as well.

"Hi! Is anyone sitting here?" She asks her with a award winning smile while motioning to the rest of the space on the bench.

The girl rise her head up and looks at the beautiful girl standing in front of her. She feels a bit intimidated when the girl doesn't wait for her to answer her question; before she sits down, pretty close to her. The girl starts to panic when Violina stares her up and down, as if deciding if it's worth befriending her. Violina noticed that this girl had some serious fashion sense.

Not only did she have fashion sense, she looked like total model material. She was slim and tall, with curled brown hair. On top of a grey shirt she had on a 'killer' green jacket and a blue scarf to give the outfit a little color.

 On top of a grey shirt she had on a 'killer' green jacket and a blue scarf to give the outfit a little color

Violina slowly looks the girl in her brown eyes with a smirk on her face.

"I'm Violina and we're going to be bestfriends" She tells the girl with a confident expression on her face. She suddenly looks like she's thinking about something, and then it's as if there's a light turning on in her head, "oh, and by the way, what did you say your name was?"

"You never asked. But my name is Allison"

"And...?" she motions for Allison to continue to tell her what her surname is.

"Allison Argent"

(not edited)

Hi guys! This is a very short chapter, I know. The next chapter is going to be longer than this. Vote and comment; and stuff, if you like it :)

Have a great day

Byeeeee