noll

Violina was used to being adored and loved by almost everyone. She was pretty, intelligent and kind towards everyone. She loved attention and socializing; hence why everybody liked her. Everything was somehow perfect but she wanted something else, something new. Tired of her normal routines she decided to pack up all her stuff and head up to her dads place.

She spent her time jamming out to music and thinking about how everything's about to change. How she can start all over; meet new people; Buy new furniture and clothes; reunite with her dads side of the family. She can't remember the last time she saw her father. Her mum and dad divorced when she was about 2 years old. When her mum won the battle of custody she fled town. They started a new life in a small town a few states away. Her mother changed their surnames back to Ohlsson instead of their previous last name; Mikaelson.

So my dad was very surprised when he got a call from his daughter; out of no where after not talking for about 14 years. We talked for hours, about nothing and everything. How me and my mother are holding up and about dads job; he's in law enforcement.

She was in for the ride of her life, but then it all came crashing down.

(not edited)

(not edited)