tre

Previous chapter;

"What are you doing at the preserve? You can't be there at night and not to be an irritating dad and all but there's a freaking murderer out there! I'm coming right now. Where exactly are you?"

"I'm at the entrance of the preserve. Please hurry it's really creepy here and I feel like there's someone watching me" I start looking around me as I'm starting to hyperventilate.

"I'll be there in ten minuets, bye love you"

"Love you"

As soon as dad parked the car in the garage I went out to my car and started pulling out all of my moving boxes, when 3 boxes was out of the boot of the car dad came back from unlocking the front door. He started helping me, he pulled up two boxes and headed for the door. I started walking to the door with two of my designer handbags in each hand.

After everything was moved up to my room, I feel on top of my now new bed. Dad was kind enough to make the bed for me. I literally fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

As soon as my alarm woke me up I bolted out of the bed. I headed for my bathroom but stopped when I realized I had to find my towels and bath stuff. I started pulling out all of my stuff out of the boxes and bags. As soon as I found the bath stuff I marched over to the bathroom again, leaving behind a huge mess of clothes and beauty things.

I stepped into the shower en started of with shampooing my hair, which smells like vanilla. After washing out all of the shampoo; I started putting conditioner at the tips of my hair. I let it sit there while I started shaving my body (you know where you usually shave). I washed out my conditioner while I used my coconut body wash. I stepped out of the shower and went over to the boxes again and started my search for bodybutter and face cream.

 I stepped out of the shower and went over to the boxes again and started my search for bodybutter and face cream

I found a light grey sweater and a few shades darker grey skirt. I paired it with black tights with black over the knee socks and of course a pair of boots.

I moved over to the bathroom with my make up bag and curling iron. I started to apply my make up and curling my hair. After curling my hair I wrapped it up in a ponytail with a few strands of hair hanging around to frame my face. I went out of the bathroom and went over to one of the boxes and started to frankingly search for some accessories. I picked up my black handbag and headed for the kitchen.d

I started eating cereal while looking around me. It looked plain but neat and cosy. The kitchen wasn't huge it was a little bit more on the small side.

I put the bowl in the dishwasher and went to pick up my Keyes since school starts in about 15 minutes, and I must be there since the principal is supposed to show me to my first lesson. Hopefully I won't be the only new student.

When she was out the door and about to get in to her car she got a text from her 'boyfriends'.

"Hi Vio, why did you just leave without telling me about it? When you get back here I'm taking you out on a date. You know that one girl Suri is trying to take your place. You know that girl with a huge nose and a huge pimple on her left cheek that never seems to go away. She's so pathetic. Well give me a call when you get back from your dads - Andrew :)"

"Where are you? Missing our morning hook ups. - Dave  ;)"

"Missing our 'study dates'. - Leo"

"Where the hell are you? Missing you so much. When will you come home? It's so boring here without you. I have no one to make out with and talk clothes with. Missing our movie nights :( -xoxo Sofia"

The only one she actually misses is Sofia. She misses how Sofia would scrunch up her nose when she was laughing and how she hated tomatoes. But Violina had to get away from her normal life for a while. Even though she wishes Sofia could move with her, she knows it's for the best.

After replying to all of said text; she starts her car and drives away to school.