Chapter 14

Olivia's POV

My alarm starts buzzing far too early for my liking. I reach over to silence it before turning my body so that I am facing the beautiful boy beside me. Eyes still hooded with sleep, Harry pulls me against his body while he snuggles his face into my neck.

"Don't go to work today," he pleads. Fuck me. I swear that sexy bit of gravel in his morning voice is enough to make any woman combust on the spot.

"I can't skip work, today. I already missed yesterday.." I start before he silences me closing his mouth in over mine. Our kiss begins with his lips tenderly devouring my own. We spend a few moments simply exploring and relishing in the sensation before the hormones take over. All bets are off when he slides his tongue into my mouth and slowly rolls me over so that he is on top of me. He begins to grind his hips into mine, causing me to moan into his mouth.

"Harry," I whine, "You're cheating." He smirks against my mouth and I go breathless as soon as his long fingers begin skim along my naked thigh. He takes his time trailing his hand up over my hips and around my stomach, leaving goosebumps behind on every inch of skin he touches. "Harry..." I half beg, half whimper, positively dying for him to touch me more.

"Shhh," he hushes me. "Just think about how nice it would be to stay in bed with me all day," he whisper in my ear as he starts biting and licking his way up and down my neck. "Think of how good I could make you feel." He reaches that spot directly under my lobe and nibbles at the skin, swiping his tongue out to sooth the small sensation.

He's going to be the death of me.

"Harry, you know there's nothing I would want more. Especially after last night." I reach my hands around to his face and pull him so that he can see my eyes. "Last night was so amazing. You really are amazing." I kiss him sweetly, praying that he will take mercy. "But... I do have to go to work today."

He grunts sarcastically before rolling off of me. It only takes a moment, though, before he's pulled me back into his side. He smiles down at me and rests his lips on my forehead. "Probaby for the best, anyway. I really am trying to take things slow with you. I swear to god, though, Liv... seeing you in that tshirt with your hair all tussed up like that.. you're killin' me, babe." Harry lifts my leg so that I'm half straddling him before he runs his left hand through my hair and pulls my face down so that our lips meet again. "Do you know how hard it is to know how much your body wants to be touched.. needs to be touched." I swear his words alone could do me in.

It takes every single ounce of self control I possess to pry myself off of him. I do it, though, knowing that Heather has already been too good for me to skip out on her again today. Harry pouts but he eventually gets up with me and helps me rush around to get ready. Once we are both dressed, we head downstairs and are met by a whistling Carri. Whistling? Carri doesn't whistle. Is this what I have to look forward to now that she seems to be drunk on love.

"Good morning, bestest friend!" Carri squeals and pulls me into a hug. I notice that she's already dressed and ready for work. I hug her back and fight back a laugh. She glances over at Harry who is perched on one of the bar stools at the end of the counter. He smirks at her, knowingly shaking his head.

"And good morning best friend's lover," she winks before spinning back around and pouring coffee into some travel mugs. Harry rolls his eyes and strides over to us.

He slides his arms around me and rests his chin on my shoulder, "So have you left anything of my best mate, then? I'm surprised you aren't both in the hospital dying from dehydration."

I can't help it. I snort. He catches me off guard sometimes when he says shit like this. I never know what to expect.

"Don't worry, Harold. I make sure to keep him very hydrated and well fed," she smirks over her shoulder. "I expect you to do the same with this one here when you two finally seal the deal. Jesus... Have at it already. The sexual tension in this room is damn near unbearable."