Chapter 10

Olivia's POV

Around lunchtime mine and Carri's boss (and one of our closest friends), Heather, calls us both into her office.

"Alright girls, I need a night out soon. Eric and the kids are driving me mad," Heather says after me and Care take the seats in front of her desk. Heather is perched on the corner of the glass surface with her Louboutin clad feet carelessly dangling. She is dressed in her usual sleek black pants suit that I know for a fact have been custom made for her by one of the bigger designers we work with. She always leaves her curly hair untamed so that the tiny ringlets spill out over her shoulders. Heather is the portrait of effortless chic that so many women strive for.

"I think that could be arranged. We probably need a small break from men right now, too," Carri giggles.

My eyes dart in her direction as soon as the words leave her mouth. I hadn't planned on keeping anything from Heather, but we have yet to really discussed all of this with the boys. Plus, I'm not even sure what I want with Harry right now.

"Oh I can't wait to hear about whatever this is," Heather says cheekily as she gestures between me and Carri.

"It's already complicated, Heather," I groan.

"Those are the best stories! I can't wait to hear all about it. Dinner and drinks at The Abbey tonight?" Heather looks at us expectantly. The Abbey is a hidden treasure in LA. The three of us have been going for dinner and drinks there for years.

I sigh knowing that there's no way out of this. "You got us, then. Meet there around 7? That will give us time to run home and change," I say.

"Of course, babes," she flashes her winning smile. "Alright, you're released until tonight." She winks at us before we hop up and make our way back to our desks. 

Shortly after talking with Heather, I receive a text message.

How is work going? xx H

I grin to myself before replying hastily.

It's going. I'm glad it's almost over. How is your day? xx O

It's gone alright. Just spent time mucking about with the lads. Would you care to have dinner with me tonight? :) xx H

I would love to but I am sort of having a girls' night out :/ rain check? xx O

Of course, babe. Just let me know whenever is good for you. xx H

Alright :) xx O

Have a good rest of the day and enjoy yourself tonight. Maybe I'll luck out and get some cheeky texts from you later ;) xx H

Haha you're such a perv, Styles xx O

A man can dream, Olivia. xx H

Some dreams come true ;) talk later. xx O

God.. He makes me feel things I've not felt in a long time. Lock. It. Down. Olivia.

I do my best to make it through work the rest of the day without falling into daydreams about Harry. Carri struts over to my desk just after 5:00 and rushes me out the door. Once we get home, I let her pick us both out a change of clothes and watch in the mirror as she darkens the makeup around my eyes.

"Please don't make me look like a two dollar hooker, Care," I plead as she swipes the black eyeliner across my lid.

"Babe, I would never dream of letting you out of the house looking like anything less than a high class escort," she winks. "Alright... All done. Not to toot my own horn, but we look hot. We are def sending the boys some pics tonight!!!" We both fall into a fit of giggles before collecting our purses and heading downstairs. The cab is already pulled round and waiting for us.