Once he walked back to the stage, I went over to them and stood behind Briyannah. After a few more songs, he was finished I guess then went around to sign his fans items.

"Welp, let's go" I said grabbing our bags, ready to leave

"Where you going? Don't you want to say hi?"

"For what? And besides, I have Rai with me and I don't need anything happening here"

"Hold on, Si" She pulled me to the side "You mean to tell me that the man doesn't know about his own kid?"

"No"

"I thought you told him"

"I was going to, until I read one of his little articles saying that he's a happy free agent and he doesn't want kids any time soon"

"Well he should've thought about that before he dicked you down raw"

"Bri let's just go, please"

Before another word could be said, I noticed August taking a picture with Rai.

Damnit!

"Mommy, come take a picture"

"Shit, Bri what am I gonna do?"

"Go take the picture because I am too. This is a kodak moment if I've ever seen one

"I'm glad you're finding this shit amusing"

"Just go" Slowly walking over to the two, I finally reached them.

"Sorry, I'm not too good with this social media stuff" He said. When he looked up, his eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped once our eyes met. Looking away from him, I grabbed the phone and took the picture, yet he kept the same reaction.

Once I was finished, I gave him back the phone and grabbed Rai's hand walking away.

"Hey, wait up" Rolling my eyes, I turned around to see August catching up to where we were

"Sienna"

"August"

"You, you look different"

"Thanks" I mumbled

"I mean you look really good"

"I feel good" I half lied

"Um, can I talk ta you fa a minute?"

"Why?"

"Yung we gotta go" A big bearly man approached us

"In a minute"

"I think we have ta talk"

"Why would you think that?"

"Please" He said lowly

Sighing, I asked Bri to keep an eye on Syrai while he pulled me off to the side with him. I wasn't mentally not physically prepared for this conversation.

"How you been?" He asked digging his hands into his pocket

"August, what do you really want"

"The little girl that called you mommy, that's your daughter?"

"No" Blowing out a sigh of relief, he smiled a bit almost cheesing and it made me sick. That just further proved how much of an asshole he is, but that smile was about to be wiped off.

"She's our daughter"

--------------------------
There's chapter 3.

When your fave really isn't good with social media in real life. 😴

What do you guys' think August reaction would be?

Did she do the right thing by telling him?

Some of y'all were really butt hurt in my comments last chapter because August didn't know about Syrai

Well he knows now

I see you guys are feeling Drew a little. He's going to play a big role in this stor, so yes you'll be seeing more of sexual chocolate.

That's all for now, enjoy.