Chapter Seven

Fūten turned to smile at Maka, sending chills down her spine.

"So are we here to play or?" Fūten giggled. Stein quickly grabbed Spirit as Spirit shifted to his Death Scythe and Soul changed to his Scythe for Maka (who now just showed up out of breath). 

"Kid.." Stein started but Fūten cut him off, anger in his eyes.

"Did you NOT get the message of me not being Kid?!" Fūten snarled. Maka narrowed her red eyes and got in a stance of readying herself for battle. Stein shot a look at her and shook his head, 'no'. 

Maka looked confused at Stein, but realized what his intentions were. She still held that stance in case she had to break into defense with Fūten.

Fūten continued to hold the Shadow Partisan and a thin smile appeared on his face, laughing again as he swung the weapon at Stein, wanting to slice the Professor in half. Stein, nearly getting hit, jumped backwards out of the way from the blade. Eyeing the Partisan, Stein wondered how a Shadow Blade could cut through him. I mean, it would go through him, right? Probably not, but that just defies the laws of physics, well maybe.

A mad smile curled on Fūten's face, and he swung once more. Stein nearly dodged, but got cut on the right side of his torso. He yelped but kept his ground as blood dripped from the cut, and kept his eyes locked onto his target. Fūten kept looking at Stein as a black shadowy figure appeared to the side Fūten. His hood covered his face and he held a broad smile.

"Hello," the man greeted in a young male voice. Fūten smiled at the man, "Boss!"

The cloaked man nodded in acknowledgment towards Fūten and lookd over to Stein and Maka. An evil smile curled on his face as he stepped towards Stein.

Pulling Spirit up for defense, Stein never unlocked eyes from the man.

The man only laughed in amusement.

"Are you seriously trying to save your precious Shinigami here?" The man cackled, sending chills down Maka's spine as he spoke. "I doubt there will be any chance to do so, and I would be sorry but I can't say I am."

The man turned a cruel smile on his face as Fūten smiled equally as crazy as the man as the two dispersed.

"No!" Maka yelped as the twos' cloaks whipped as the shadow swallowed them as her hand was out to grab Fūten's cloak in desperation to grab ahold of him, cradle him in her arms as she took him to Lord Death to get examined. But that couldn't happen now, as Fūten and the man were gone in an instant. Who was he? Boss? That can't be good, Kid's obviously under the influence of the poison and probably won't be coming out anytime soon.

Trust me, we've had that problem with Maka and Soul before.

But if there anyway for the poison to be extracted from Kid? Probably, but how would they get the blood separated from the posion..?

That's a question for you to learn and me to tell.

Maka shook her head as she looked at a shocked Stein.

"Professor?" Maka questioned, now realizing that Soul stood on the side of her, just as confused as she was. "Are you alright?"

Stein blinked as Spirit shook him to the real world. Stein put his hand on his head, processing on what had happened.

"It's a young man or older teen that's controlling Kid," Stein suddenly blurted. Maka blinked at Stein.

"What..?" Stein shook his head.

"Did you hear his voice? It's so young, it's not the voice of an older guy,"

Maka looked shocked at her Professor's observation, but took note of it and nodded. Maka turned her head to the door amd exhaled sadly.

"What now?" Maka asked, sadness dripping in her voice.

"Hell if I know," Soul muttered.

~~

Fūten and the man appeared in a mansion-like building with white elegant walls that rose high in the air.

"What's the next task, boss?" Fūten pondered, walking to his living space for a while. The man, or boy, looked around, pulling down his hood revealing mop of dark brown hair that kept untidy to conserve his identity from his childhood; yellow tinted the back of his hair.

The man looked at Fūten's blood-golden eyes and quirked a smirk.

"You have some fun, I'll get planning."

Fūten smiled and nodded, prancing off to his room to find more blades and weapons to handle.

The man's mouth let loose a sigh and sat down. Never in his life would he thought he would get this far. A devilish smile played on his face and pulled his hood back up, covering his face. His eyes practically glowed with his amusement and excitement.

~~

Mehdiejdnsok omfg I'm so sorry this took forever to post ;~; I've been busy with soccer and school and *cough* Procrastination *cough*

And omfg I'm sorry this is short and maybe a filler chapter but I had no ideas for this (andifanyonewantstogivemeideasI'llbemorethanhappy)

aHh sO we learned a little bit about Fūten's boss and y'know, time to get back to DYDFTS and a new story I'm working on Fanfiction - -

Love you all

~ Kyōki