Chapter Thirty-Four

LUCY'S P.O.V

I pulled the comb through Sherlock's hair.  He let out a pained grunt as it snagged on one of the many knots. 

"Why did you insist of brushing my hair?" Sherlock asked quickly glancing up at me.

"Because you haven't brushed it in weeks," I replied before placing the comb back down on the coffee table.  He got up and shook his hair out.  I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"John's out for the day..." he whispered in my ear.  I just smiled then turned around and planted my lips on his.  He kissed back wrapping his arms around my waist.  I smiled into the kiss and he broke it off.

"You're smiling," he said giving me a confused expression.

"No shit Sherlock." I said back.

"But why- no wait never mind you're surprised I suggested something."

"Slightly,"

"I'm human, I suggest things all the time-"

"You've just never suggested sex before." 

He raised an eyebrow and I saw his hand moving behind his back, scribbling something down on some paper.

"It was an experiment wasn't it?" He nodded.

"It's for the new case that I'm on-"

"You're going to suggest having sex to someone?"  He shook his head. 

"No, the victim was a prostitute and he'd been out on a call when he was murdered."

I nodded,

"And you'll need my reaction to you asking me if I want sex for...?"

He rolled.

"I'm going to pose as a prostitute." I almost had a heart attack.  

"You're-going-to-be-a-prostitute?!" I gasped.

He looked completely serious.

"Yes." I recovered myself.

"And what if your client takes your costume too seriously and you end up being drawn into their room?" 

"I knock them out." I raised an eyebrow.  His expression stayed completely serious.  Time to knock that expression off his face.

"And what if I want to have sex with you?" I whispered into his ear in the attempt to sound seductive, copying the tone I'd heard my sister talk to many of her partners in.  I heard him gulp.

"Why would I need to provide you with it?" He said, obviously trying to keep his voice even.  I narrowed my eyes slightly and bit my bottom slightly before leaning back up to his ear.

"You would because you know you need it..." I whispered again stroking up and down his arms.  I heard his breath quicken slightly.  I kissed him lightly on the lips.  He kissed back forcefully, slamming us against the door.  I wrapped my legs around his waist and I heard him growl.

"I'm supposed to be at Scotland Yard in ten minutes."  I broke off the kiss before staring him straight in the eye.

"Scotland Yard will just have to wait for you..."  He kissed me again.  Something barged against the otherside of the door and the annoyed voice of John sounded out.

"Sorry to inturrupt your snog fest but I forgot my briefcase!" Sherlock let out an annoyed sigh before unwrapping my legs from his wait and moving me away from the door, letting in an annoyed John.  He grabbed his briefcase off the sofa before raising an a eyebrow at us.