Chapter Fourteen

LUCY'S P.O.V

On the train

Sherlock sat next to me then smiled.

  "John's fallen asleep, finally," I giggled,

"You sound like your John's Dad," Sherlock pulled a face,

"Nope no way am I going to be a Watson,"  I held my breath and waited for the deduction of the case so far,

"So five school gorls dissapear all from the same school and at the same time of day: Hometime.  Usually the teachers would make sure that the pupils don't take detours but someone's obviously been putting up distractions, what I'm going to find out is what they're distracting the teachers with?"  I furrowed my eyebrows and thought about it but nothing came to mind,

"Sherlock, got any ideas?"

"Seven building onto eight,"

"How the hell ha-"

"shut up I'm thinking,"  I fell silent then leaned back into my seat and fell asleep.

ELISE'S P.O.V

The cell

I scrambled into the corner as the door opened and the outline of a man appeared. 

"Don't worry little one i'm not going to hurt you, yet," He leaned down in front of me and I could just about make out he features of his face...and his grotesque scars.

"Now, in a little bit your going to be taken back to your school and Sherlock Holmes is going to find you, you must not speak to anyone but his helper Lucy Adler," I nodded then watched as he straightened up and left.  The door closed and I was thrown back into darkness.

I brang my knee's up yo my chest then wrapped my arms around them in the attempt of trying to calm myself down.  I shouldn't of taken the detour, I  should of gone through the crowd of the screaming girls and carried on home I wonder how my mother is, she's probably worried or sleeping, I hope she's sleeping she'll need it.  My eyes grew groggy and soon enough I was asleep.

SHERLOCK'S P.O.V

I tapped Lucy's shoulder only to be rewarded by a muffled 'go away'.  Carefully I slid my arms underneath her and recieved a shocked looked from John,

"Catching flies John is a very bad habit," he shut his mouth then picked up all the suitcases then gave me a hard look.

"Cor' Sherlock what did you do put your whole science kit in there?" I nodded then signalled for John to walk.  Five minutes later we were sitting in the back of a cab with a now awake but not lucid Lucy laying her head on my shoulder.  The countryside had always reminded me of my childhood holiday home on the outskirts of Dundee, John just stared out of the window a vacant expression on his face.  The lack of sleep had taken it's toll on John and his mind was slowing,

"John stay awake I can't carry both of you," John nodded and rubbed his eyes. 

"How the hell do you stay awake Sherlock?"

"My mind is to fast to sleep properly and over time my body has adjusted to my mind," John just sighed and leaned back into his seat. 

The cab came to a halt outside 'The Old Bucks Head' and we piled out, Lucy now able to co-operate took her suitcase and I paid the driver then lead John and Lucy inside.  Inside of the Inn it was loud and noisy with drunken men shouting at each other.  Lucy stayed close to me and me pushed our way through the crowd to the bar, the barman looked up. 

"What would you like to drink Sir?"

"Nothing, we've reserved room three for two nights,"

"Ah, you must be Mr Sherlock," I nodded then let him escort us to our room.

LUCY'S P.O.V

I smiled as the barman opened the door to our room, the walls were painted in a coffee shop brown and the floor was a dark wood.  My eyes rested on the beds, one single and one double.  I placed my case on the floor near the door and threw myself onto the double bed.  A couple of minutes later Sherlock was lying next to me and I realised that he'd must of told the barman to leave otherwise he wouldn't be next to me.

"So how about that kiss Sherlock," he kissed me gently then pulled away. 

"We don't want to disgust John," out of the corner of my eye I saw John blush. 

"Aww John's blushing," John sent me a evil look then picked some pajamas and signalled for me to turn away while he got dressed.  So I buried my head into Sherlock's chest and cuddled him,

"Cuddly Otter," Sherlock awkwardly patted my head then I heard him sigh. 

"Night Lucy and John, I'm going to my mind palace," I just nodded and closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

MORIARTY'S P.O.V

221B Baker Street

I stepped inside Sherlock's flat and smiled.  Last time I was here we were talking about the fall, the fall that never happened, the fall that is going to happen.  I lay down over the sofa and closed my eyes.  Oh the game is just beginning Mr Holmes.

A/N

Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages but I've been busy with school and all that lark.  Well you all know the drill please vote, comment and tell your friends.

ETD :)