Chapter Forty-Three

LUCY'S P.O.V 

A month later.

I breathed out a cloud of smoke before rolling over and frowning at Sherlock.

"Why exactly are we here?" He smiled before signalling for me to hand him the marajuana I did so and waited for him to answer my question.

"The man on the mattress next to us is the son of one of Johns' next-door neighbours, she's probably told John where her son is and he's coming to get the son, therefore meeting us and we get a free lift."  

"Why couldn't we just get a cab?  You practically kidnapped me last night, you said that you needed my help for a case."

"And we are also on a case," I furrowed my eyebrows,

"What exactly is the case?"

"Charles Augustus Magnussen." I just nodded, his name sounds funny.  The sound of somebody jogging up the stairs echoed around the room and Sherlock pulled up my hood and flipped me back over so I was facing the wall before doing the same to himself.  I listened as somebody knelt down beside the mattress next to us and the boy started to mumble.

"Hello, mate."  There was a shuffiling noise and I could hear John telling the boy to sit up.

"Doctor Watson?" Johnny boy!

"Yep?" 

"Where am I?" I heard John mumble something to himself which didn't sound pleseant.

"Have you come for me?" The boy spoke again.

"D’you think I know a lot of people here?!" I heard the boy laugh before Sherlock tapped me on the shoulder, signalling for me to sit up.  We sat up and Sherlock spoke,

"Have you come for us too?" I laughed when John stared at us, John motioned for Issac to go before turning to us.

"I haven't heard from either of you in over a month!" I frowned, Johnny's angry...

"One word from either of you, one word was all I would've needed to make sure that you two were okay!" Sherlock frowned before standing up, pulling me with him.

"Well we are fine, clearly!" John stood up,

"You're fucking high!" I giggled, leaning into Sherlock slightly.  Sherlock held me up before speaking,

"Well she is obviously more high than me." John narrowed his eyes,

"You could've called me!  Just so I could make sure you didn't go back to this!  Where have you been!?" Sherlock let me go before sighing,

"I've been busy-"

"Busy doing what exactly?!  Getting high on Marajuana?!  Or maybe you've differentiated and had a go at cocaine!" Sherlock stormed off out of the room and John followed him quickly, this'll be fun!  I followed them out of the broken door and onto the fire escape leading down into the car park, watching as John and Sherlock jumped after eachother over the sides of the railings and onto rubbish bins, no way am I doing that.  I hurried down the stairs and climbed in after Sherlock and did my seat belt up.  I closed the door before somone tapped on Mary's window.  The man was cradeling his arm, of course five person car, all full of adults and we're going to try and fit a sixth in.  

Twenty Minutes later.

Outside Lucys flat block.

I sighed in relief as the boot opened revealing Johns slightly pissed off face.  I got out before turning to him,

"I'll see you soon," he just nodded before getting back in the car and driving away, great.  I made my way inside and started up the stairs to my flat until I came to the place where I'd been pushed.  I could see myself falling, the sound of the whip cracking then it ripping into my skin.  I reached to touch my back before shaking my head, the more you remind yourself of it, the more it hurts.  I unlocked the door to my flat before stepping in and closing the door behind me, my eyes trailed across the room trying to pretend it was Baker Street, for a second the sound of the gun shots and the loud violin playing seemed to drum in my ears.  I miss it, I sighed and shrugged my raincoat off my shoulders and threw it onto the sofa before flopping down onto it, kicking off my shoes in my process and closing my weary eyes, sleep came fast.