Chapter Twenty-Four (mini chapter)

LUCY'S P.O.V

Twenty minutes later we were in a cab on the way to Scotland Yard.  Sherlock leaned back in his seat deep in thought his fingers making a arch under his chin.  "Sherlock, why are we going to Scotland Yard?" he just stared into space.  My phone bleeped in my pocket signalling that I had a text. 

John- So how was it last night ;)

Me- Shut it or I swear you'll be the next murder Sherlock will be investigating!

John- It wouldn't take long to guess who killed me, you still haven't answered my question :(

Me- Prepare to die John

I quickly logged on to John's blog account as him.  His password is predictable: Sarah.  I quickly made a new entry smiling to myself before publishing it and logging off.  John's phone beeped and as soon as he looked down at it his face paled.  I smiled as his eyes scanned over the little blog entry I had written.  "Lucy, dear god.  You had to describe it graphically," Sherlock took John's off him then smirked.  "Glad you liked it," . 

The cab came to a stop and we quickly got out and John paid the cabbie.  I took a second to stare at Scotland Yard, news reporters and paparazzi constantly surrounding the front door waiting for Detective Inspector's to come out.  As soon as we walked towards them we were swarmed question's constantly being shouted at us. 

"Mr Holmes, Is it true that you and John are dating?!" I almost died when that was shouted out and I felt Sherlock grab my hand.

"Sherlock!, how did you fake your death and who is this girl?!" we started to walk faster.

"Mr Holmes, Is it true that she is you sex slave?!" We started to run.

Finally we reached the front doors and burst through them before heading to Lestrade's office.  As soon as we walked in Lestrade he stood up a grin on his face.

"I just read the article Lucy posted, very interesting," I turned red as he spoke and I felt Sherlock let go of my hand.

SHERLOCK'S P.O.V

I let go of her hand then glared at Lestrade.  "You could have helped us wit the paparazzi outside," he just shook his head.  "Sherlock, they're only reporters they're not going to kill you," even he realised what he had said.

"Lestrade, I don't think you understand what an impact the paparazzi can have on your life especially when they say that you are a fake!" I stepped forwards but felt Lucy grab my shoulder.  I can't hurt Lestrade about this it's ridiculous.  I stepped back.

"Sorry Lestrade,"

"Apology accepted, now what did you want?" I grinned.

"I need to borrow a car..."

 A/N

Hello sorry chapter was so short after such a long time.  Anyway I heard tha Sherlock series three may be coming out in November! might not be true though :(.  Anyway I'm in England so I'm not sure what time it is in other countries. But Good Afternoon.

-E.A.Y Thorpe-Downey