Chapter Twenty-Five

LUCY'S P.O.V

Police car station

Lestrade glared at Sherlock then handed him the keys to one of the Police Cars.

"Sherlock you better not damage this car or there will hell to pay," he said, Sherlock just smirked then unlocked the car then motioned for me and John to get in the back before getting into the drivers side me and John quickly getting in after him.

   The car had the typical police car interior of cheap seats and a spare pair of handcuff's on the passenger seat.  We buckled ourselves in and watched as Sherlock started the car.  Does he even have a drivers licence?.  My questions were answered as soon as he started to drive.  Most definatly yes.  His driving was perfect and could feel myself relaxing.   It was then he decided to turn the sirens on.  I almost headbutted my knee's in shock,

"God dammit Sherlock!" I could see him smirk in the mirror.

"It's not funny!" he started to laugh.

John was trying to hold back his laughter, I quickly hit his shoulder casuing him to wince sending me a glare.  My ears finally adjusted to the noise but the speed we were now going at was making me feel queasy.

"John!, Lucy!, when we get out of the car you need to be ready to run after and maybe fight the bride, okay?" Sherlock said and watched as both me and John nodded in the rear view mirror.

The car came to a halt and instantly we got out the car and ran after Sherlock.  He lead us through many alleyways it was then that I saw a flash if white material. 

"Sherlock!, I think I saw her, turn left into the main street!" I shouted and started to run faster after the now fully sprinting Sherlock and John.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw John pull out a gun, when did he get that?.  We were now pushing our way through crowds of bustling pedestrians trying to keep on the trail of Eleanor Coleman.  A gunshot rang out and I watched as someone fell, it's not Sherlock or John nor is it Eleanor.  I tried to ignore the screams of the people around me, It must be horrible for them.  Sherlock threw a gun at me and for once in my life I caught it still running I aimed and shot luckily managing to get Eleanor.  We came to a holt Sherlock quickly making his way over to the screaming Eleanor, she was on her knee's clutching her stomach where the bullet I had shot had presumably hit. 

"Miss Coleman your under arrest for domestic murder and resisting arrest, you have the right to speak but it may be held against  you in court," Sherlock said getting a pair of hancuffs out of his coat and clamped them aroundher wrists.  Her eye's started to roll back in her head,

"Sherlock we need to get her to hospital," I said trying not to look at the whites in her eyes.  He just shrugged before calling the ambulance.

Two hours later

We were sat in Lestrade's office waiting for him to come.  Let's say they weren't exactly happy that I shot her.   Sherlock smiled lazily at Lestrade as walked through the door some documents in his hand.  "Miss Adler, we've put it down as self-defence but you will be required to attend the court case in January," I nodded.

"Thank you so much Greg," I said and he gave me a small smile then turned to Sherlock.

"I must say we watched you driving Sherlock, your good, I didn't know you could drive," Sherlock just shrugged.

John's face suddenly paled, "I supposed to be meeting Sarah at Zuchinni's in ten minutes," He ran out of the room and I felt Sherlock sling a arm around my shoulders.

"He's worried that she's going to be disappointed and not going to give him another chance, but  last time I saw her she was completely besotted, so they'll be fine," I just snuggled into him.

JOHN'S P.O.V

 At Zuchinni's 

 Sarah sat infront of me in her blue summer dress and her hair pulled up in a messy bun.  She smiled at me,

"So John, It's nice to see you again," she said grabbing my hand.  I looked down at our hands feeling myself blush.  Oh god please don't let her notice that I'm blushing.

"Awww John your blushing!" I gave her a awkward smile,

"So Sarah, how's work?" I said taking a sip of my wine.

"It's going well, not as fun now that your not there, but some of my paitients often talk about your blog," she said downing the rest of her wine.

"Are you flirting with me?" I narrowed my eyes giving her a sly smile.

"Maybe I am," leaning across the table before planting her lips on mine.  I instantly responded kissing her back lightly hoping that I wouldn't accidently knock over the remaints of my wine.

A/N

Hello! How are you all?. 

Sorry It took so long for me to upload, I've been busy with school.  Anyway please feel free to vote, comment and tell your friends.

-E.A.Y Thorpe-Downey