A little while later I had given up on trying to make my hair 20's style, I even looked it up on YouTube. But I failed so decided to just have curly. I finished it of with a sparkly headband that rapped around my head.

I arrived at the dance slightly late but couldn't control my excitement when I caught sight of it all. The gym was bursting with loud music and laughter all my friends were out on the dance floor actually laughing it made me feel happy to see us all laughing like we used to. I sauntered over to Matt "Dance with me" I ordered grabbing his hand and dragging him to the dance floor.

I let out loud laughs at Matt and I failed 1920 style dancing. While we awkwardly just jumped around each other. The song changed into a slow one. I gave him a look but he only laughed and pulled me in. We swayed in silence "You don't have to pity dance with me Matty , I can just eat my feelings at the snack table"

"I wish you wouldn't put yourself down Liv" He sighed staring down at me. I wanted to tell him about Danny but I couldn't I didn't want to ruin this night.

His expression turned sour as he looked at something over my shoulder. I turned around to see Klaus standing there in all his glory.

"You don't mind if I cut in, do you?" He asked his voice giving me butterfly's. "Yes we do" Matt snapped back. I let go of Matt, the last thing I needed was Matt to be on Klaus's hit list. I forced a smile to my face "I'll catch up with you later Matty"

I turned to Klaus taking his outstretched hand I put my other hand on his shoulder, while he put his on my lower back."You look beautiful love"

I gulped as I tried not to swoon "Thank you"

"You would have loved the 1920s Olivia girls, were reckless, sexy and fun." He breathed in my ear.

I couldn't help but grin up at him "Like me minus the sexy" I didn't think of myself as sexy at all, this was me we were talking about I eat ice cream from the tub in an onesie in my freetime. 

He stared down at me "Well I disagree" Did he just call me sexy? My heart beat faster.

"I'm leaving town tomorrow" He declared suddenly I felt sad I didn't want him to leave "I'd invite you to come with me but we both know you're not ready to leave behind the life you don't fit into anymore perhaps one day, in a year or five, you'll turn up at my door and let me show you what the world has to offer." He stared down at me intensely I found I couldn't break the eye contact."You mark my words. A small town boy, a small town life, it won't be enough for you."

The life you don't fit into, what was that supposed to mean?

I felt myself getting lost in his eyes, Snap out Livy. I blinked out of it feeling slightly disorientated. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned towards it "Sorry to interrupt" Stefan didn't sound very sorry "Your mothers back" He told Klaus shortly before walking away.

I gave Klaus a panicked look dragging on his hand following Stefan through the crowd. We walked outside of the gym to a line of salt. I ignored it thinking nothing of it as I ran over it. But Klaus was knocked back as if he had hit a invisible wall. "Its a spell" Stefan explained when he saw my confused face "Only humans can cross"

Well Fuck Me then

Stefan had told me to go home since I was the only one who could, but I had resisted snapping at him about how he doesn't get to now care about my safety. Maybe I was being hard on him but I wasn't going to forgive him straight away for everything he had done. I know I sound very hypocritical, how come I had seemed to forgive Klaus so quickly. I honestly didn't know the answer to that, Klaus had seemed to just gt under my skin and thinking back to what Matt had said, I don't think I could shake him.