Do not go gentle

Thank you to anyone who read commented or voted on this story :) 

Lately I been, I been losing sleep

Dreaming about the things

that we could be

~ Counting Stars

3rd Person P.O.V

At his house Klaus put the finishing touches on his abstract painting. Esther possessing Rebekah walked in "What took you so long?" He asked her not bothering to turn around.

"Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake." She walked towards him and waved a stake around "Luckily I'm quite the charmer"

Klaus turned around a small smirk appearing on his face "That's it?"

"The last of the white oak stakes that can kill us. Do you want to do the honors or shall I?" She answered.

Klaus put down his paintbrush and took the stake throwing into the fire place. Both originals watched for a moment as the flames licked around the wood.

"Well that's that then" Rebekah turned to walk out when Klaus's voice stopped her in her tracks "Pack your bags, we're leaving"

"Today?"

"Why not? There's nothing keeping us here. We'll grab the Doppelganger and be off by sunset" He replied not looking at her.

"But tonight is the decade dance." She argued back . "So?" He asked failing to see her point.

"So, I'm head of the committee, we have to go." She protested. "I'm not going to any dance" He said firmly.

Rebekah tried a different approach "Olivia will be there"

That made him pause and look at the ground uncertainly, He hadn't seen the bright blue eyed girl since she'd lectured him.

Rebekah sensed his hesitation "Please, I have big plans for tonight. Just go for me"

He walked over to her narrowing his eyes before he caved "Okay, fine. One last hoorah."

"One last hoorah Nik" She promised as both originals smirked at each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's P.O.V

I woke up around 3 in the afternoon lazily stretching out. Had I really slept that long, I had spent most of the night awake my subconscious wouldn't let me fall asleep.Thousand of thoughts had been rushing through my head, It started at my parents then my brother and finally had moved onto Klaus. I couldn't get him out of my head, no matter what I was thinking about my mind would loop back to him.

I let out a noise of frustration I was about ready to tear my hair out. I tried to think about Danny and what he had done but every time I did my mind traveled back to a smirking face. I felt deep sadness for what Danny had done but I wasn't going to let it ruin my life. I could start fresh and maybe finally move on from it all.

My text tone snapped me out of my thoughts I read it letting out a little groan

Don't even think about missing tonight, You are coming - Caroline

Ladies and Gentleman my best friend. I had to go though I wouldn't face the wrath of Caroline Forbes. I looked over to my closet where the dress she had brought for me hung, It was pink naturally and had long tassels hanging of it was short but not to short.