A Side I Liked

I cracked a heavy lid open to find Caroline shaking me " Leave me to die alone " I groaned out .

But she was relentless saying something about going to Elena's so Bonnie could practice a spell . Bonnie there's a interesting thing I still hadn't cleared the air since Caroline's birthday , she hasn't spoken to me or tried to apologies and since I'm always the one in fights who just apologizes because there to nice to say what they really want to say . I decided I wasn't going to anymore , no mas or whatever the cute chihuahuas said .So I told her I wasn't going.

" Caroline the bed needs me at this difficult time , you can't end our relationship " I told her seriously " Honestly your just as bad as the alarm clock ,always getting in the way "

In the end she gave up and left without me . So naturally I headed to the fridge sometimes the fridge is your only friend.

But it wasn't long before my phone rang actually it was many Supernatural episodes later but anyways .

" What" I grunted in a unladylike way .

" we need you to get the grill and distract Klaus , dress sexy " Damon's voice bluntly replied .

" what ? Why me " I protested.

" Because " it sounded like he was gritting his teeth " He's obsessed with you and this is to save Elena's life , no time to explain just do it " He snapped ending the call.

Usually I would have told him to screw himself but something about his voice told me it was urgent .

Dress sexy . That was something I didn't do on a daily basis . I preferred leggings or jeans . Good thing I was in Caroline's house then.

Rooting through her closet I found a perfect top it was solid black , something I didn't have much of , very low cut but curvy . So I picked that with dark skinny's . I put on some high heeled boots and I was set.

Distract Klaus how am I supposed to do that ?

I walked in the bustling grill . Standing confidently though inside I was definitely not . I saw Rick by the pool table watching me I shot him a confused look as I headed to the Bar where Kol and Klaus where sitting it hit me then as I realized I had no bloody idea what to do or say .

Ignore them let them see you . A helpful voice whispered in my brain.

So I did just that I took out my phone and pretended to type something as I reached the bar .

I overheard some of their conversation " Oh Olivia doesn't she look tasty" Kol the bastard commented.

" Say another word and I'll tear out your liver " Klaus snapped back as I tried to hide a smile " Olivia !" He half yelled.

Showtime . I looked up putting on a bored face " oh hi " I acknowledged dully.

" join us for a drink " He pressed as Kol waved his glass around to empathize. Ok what now? play it cool or flirtatious . " No thanks " I put on a sultry voice leaning in slightly " I have other things to do " With that I turned walking away swaying my hips . The last time thing I heard was Klaus saying " Isn't she stunning "

Walking outside I wondered why Damon used me I couldn't distract Klaus to save my life.

" Olivia " A shout came behind me , Or not ,I turned around to see Klaus running after me narrowly missing being hit by a car . That was to much for me I doubled over hysterically laughing . He reached me grinning . Why would he be grinning ?

" you almost " I lost it again " got ... hit " I finished my laughing fit.

He grinned wider his dimple showing and he randomly sat down on the bench beside us he patted the spot beside him .