Not that ninja

Thank you for anyone who read, voted or commented on my story, sorry I couldn't reply to them all xx 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing that brought me back to consciousness was a heavy sigh. Wait what? It all came flooding back to me, Rick, Klaus, me sneaking into Klaus's room like some stalker rapist.

It was very awkward, I had no idea what to do. I doubt I could sneak out without him noticing, Unfortunately I am not that ninja.

Face the music Olivia. I hate my brain sometimes. I opened one eye and almost jumped back. One of my legs was sprawled over his body and one hand was on his chest, well you couldn't blame me for that one. The worst part was he was fully awake and smirking down at me.

Fuck my life. I awkwardly cleared my throat moving my leg and hand of him "Sorry" I muttered moving to get up, I moved my leg so it was back in a normal position and quickly jumped up running a hand through my hopefully non haystack hair. His smirk deepened showing his dimples "I didn't have a problem with it"

Of course he didn't. For some reason I found that mildly amusing and let out a giggle then a yawn out of habit I covered my mouth . He was watching me the entire time "What?" I asked walking away from him, he simply shook his head a smirk from ear to ear.

I decided I didn't want to know. Remembering last nights events I looked down at the ground, Thinking, was it just me or did Klaus act a bit out of character. So deep in thought I hadn't even noticed Klaus leave the room and re-enter fully dressed. I swear their was something wrong with me this morning all I could think about was how hot he was.

Snap out of it. Oh now my brain is being helpful. I cleared my throat and ran a hand through my hair "Thank you" I began softly his head snapped up and he stared into my eyes "For last night, I mean you could of just been like go away Olivia you pathetic weirdo I don't want you here" I realized I was rambling and cut myself of.

I looked up through my lashes at him, he wore a emotion I couldn't quite put my finger on "Your welcome Olivia" He spoke softly back showing that rare side I liked he turned towards the door "And I would never not want you here" He walked out leaving me standing there with my mouth agape.

I realized I had been to caught up in Klaus's generosity I had forgotten the way out of this place. It was like a maze. I had gotten dressed in some of Rebekah's clothes. I walked into a foyer to see the large door. Freedom. I rushed over to it but was stopped by a pissed looking Rebekah. Fuck.

"If your going to sleep with my brother at least don't wear my clothes" She spat blocking my way to sweet freedom.

Hold the fuck up. "First of all" I spat back, yes I was generally a sweet person but who the hell does she think she is? "I didn't sleep with your brother, second of all I don't take pleasure wearing your disgusting clothes" Ok so that may have been a lie, I liked her clothes the only thing missing was the slogan tops, maybe that was just me that liked them.

Her face turned into her vampire/pissed face. Maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut. She snarled and grabbed me by the neck slamming me against a wall "Listen here you bubbly little bitch" Her grip tightened making me choke "My brother may have some bizarre infatuation with you but I-" She was jerked of me and her neck was quickly snapped as loud crack rang out.I fell forward onto the ground coughing and spluttering, I hadn't even looked up at my savior, no doubt in my mind who it was. A hand extended toward me, It gave me deja vu from homecoming the same thing happened that night ,you know just vastly different. This time I didn't hesitate, grabbing his hand and pulling myself to my feet.