Pink Champagne

" Hows Mr Saltzman?" Matt asked as I stood with him and Elena at the hospital it was about 3 A.M and I was drained , Emotionally and physically . I wanted to go home but found when I thought of it I got a sour taste in my mouth .

" Resigned to spending the night in observation, so long as I promise to change the lock on the house. So I talked to Bonnie earlier. She and her mom are fine have you talked to Caroline?" Elena asked putting on her jacket as we walked down the deserted halls.

" Yeah, she's holding it together, considering how close she and her dad used to be. Any word on who's behind these attacks " Matt replied as I stayed silent.

" No, Sheriff Forbes said there's no real suspects at all." By this time we where in the parking lot .

" I'll be in the car " I muttered leaving them to talk .

Less than a minute later Elena joined me in the car where I was sulking slightly , she shot me a sympathetic look which made me grit my teeth , I hated when people worried or felt bad for me not like I hate them caring but people have their own problems and shouldn't have to worry about mine .

She reversed out of the spot only to hit something making the car jolt " What " She mumbled .

" Elena please tell me you didn't " I begged as we went to the back of her car only to find it empty.

We looked around only to find the parking lot empty a split second later a pissed looking Rebekah appeared uh oh .

" Drive much " She spat . " Rebekah " Elena tried but she wasn't listening she grabbed Elena's neck in one hand and mine in the other as she slammed us against the car.

Ow ! " Surprised? You drove a dagger through my back, Elena. It hurt. " She hissed .

What did I do ? Rebekah lunged fangs out for Elena's neck right before she was able to bite a blur of movement pulled her of us .

" Elijah " Rebekah breathed.Oh no not him. " Leave " He squared her shoulders and stood up tall." Are you challenging me ?" He sounded amused ." You're pathetic all of you " She said before blurring of . Again what did I do ?

" Well I believe we have a little catching up to do " Elijah sounded almost amused that we just died.

Elena took a shaky breath and nodded .

                                     88888888888888888888888888888888888888

3rd person P.O.V

The Mikaelson's were getting ready for the ball ,music playing the background .

"Rebekah ? Tell me how handsome I am" Kol smirked over at his younger sister.

" Oh Kol you know I can't be compelled" She replied looking at her nails . Finn and Elijah grinned at their siblings banter until an angry hybrid walked in .

" You went after Olivia and Elena , What is wrong with you? , What did Olivia do to you? " He thundered .

" Here we go " She said with fake enthusiasm.

" Do you want another dagger in you heart " He threatened.

" Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol mocked his older brother .

" Oh go back to staring at yourself" Klaus snapped.

" And who are you, my father? "

Klaus grew more angry at the mention of mikeal " No, Kol, but you're in my house" He spat .