Homecoming Horror

I don't own the vampire diaries

So being the lazy person I am I decided to skip Ghost World and Ordinary people so here's what you missed on Glee

Olivia and Elena tried to help Stefan by locking him up with the help of Lexi the friendly ghost . While other ghosts roamed the streets of Mystic falls . Olivia went with Elena to talk to Rebekah and was told the Original family's story . She has no idea what Mikeal and the others have planned for homecoming .

Onto homecoming

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Homecoming Horror

Waking up feeling nothing at all like P Diddy I forced myself out of bed a thought hit me HOMECOMING. I let out a scream of excitement jumping up and down . My brother Danny Burst through the door looking around wildly for an intruder when he realized there wasn't one " what ?"

" It's HOMECOMING today " I squealed waving my arms around . He just grunted walking out . But not even my brothers constant PMS was going to ruin my mood today .

I checked my phone to see two new messages

Hey, wanna come look at ancient picture things with Lena ? - Bon Bon xx

No thank you . I began reading the next one

Liv , Me and Ty are helping set up for homecoming want to join - Carebear xx

No to both . I don't help set up I just show up and tension with the whole Jeremy-Is-A-Cheater-With-A-Ghost-Named-Anna thing I'm good .

So instead I'm having a Gossip Girl marathon starting somewhere in season 4. I had no date for homecoming so no point to go anywhere .

Many hours of Blair and Chuck feels later I started getting ready for homecoming . I was wearing pink of course the dress was amazing .

I some makeup and spent an hour making my natural curls looking amazing as they tumbled down to my middle back . Putting on pretty high pink stilettos with studs on the heel I was finally ready . Walking down the stairs an waiting for Caroline to show up apparently the gym had flooded and we where having kegs and beer pong for homecoming at Ty's place . I would drive myself but I was probably gonna get wasted so it wasn't a good idea. Danny turned and looked at me his mouth dropping open " you look just like her " he muttered.

" who?" I asked curiously. He seemed to snap out " nothing " he snapped gruffly stomping of . See what I mean permanent PMS .

I heard a honk outside that made my excitement bubble . I grabbed my pink clutch ran out the door not bothering to say bye .

Me , Bonnie and Caroline walked in the door together. I looked around something just didn't feel right. Was that a band?

It seemed Caroline was thinking the same " How did he plan a better party than me so fast ? Is that a band outside ? "

" Who are all these people ?" Bonnie asked looking around . Who where all these people ?

" This is so weird " I remarked. " Where is Tyler ?" Caroline stomped of in search of him . I am so checking out this band .

I found Tyler but before I could question him he was dragging me over to Stefan ugh

.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------