Drunk Statements Are Just Sober Thoughts

Well I was in a writing mood and it was this or studying so being the great role model I am I picked this .

Stay in school fellow children .. wow that makes me sound like a 40 year old pedo but anyways

Thanks for your reads , comments and votes means a lot :D

We will start to see Olivia's Pink Lemonade obsession soon 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's P.O.V

Let me just start by saying I am not here by choice .My Doppelganger bestie and my history teacher dragged me out here at 6 AM to 'Train against vampires ' Fat chance .First of all I hated violence of any kind and I may be a cheerleader but I'm weak in a fight. The only reason I'm here is because I was promised to learn a roundhouse kick which is something I had always wanted to know . Stefan was top on my list to kick in the face after last night .Wow where was this violence coming from ? 

Flashback last night

I heard voices while my vision was black what had happened ? Oh that's right prank night gone wrong . I forced my heavy lids open

" Olive " Was the first thing I heard as Damon and Elena rushed toward me . 'Olive ' was Damon's pet name for me like 'Day ' was mine for him.

Noticing I was in the boarding house . I asked hoarsely " How did i get here ? What happened ?"

Elena shifted uncomfortably " Well after Stefan fed " She stumbled slightly when she said that " Of me he Bit you he was crazy with blood lust Livy " She explained

Was she seriously making excuses for him ? Before I could blurt that out she continued " And then Klaus got angry i think and he ripped Stefan of you and then fed you his blood "

I tried to digest this information at first I was angry at Stefan how dare he bite me ? Then i was confused why would Klaus heal me when he clearly hadn't healed Elena . My hand went to my neck to find it smooth and un - bitten

" Why did he heal me ?" I asked looking at them both . Elena looked down at her hands. " What Elena ?" I asked impatiently. She just shook her head " Nothing " She muttered .I knew she knew something or at least had a theory . She then told me everything that had happened after I passed out . Including the fact that her blood could make hybrids and Tyler was now one . 

I flinched out of that little flashback as Ric punched a dummy through its chest lodging a stake in it .

" What did he ever do to you " I asked pouting poor dummy .

He gave me a weird look " So the pressure of the punch ejects the stakes " He told us . " Easy enough " Elena said as she got ready to punch Arnold yes I named him Arnold. I watched bursting into hysterical laughter when she punched but nothing happened. " Must be jammed or something " Elena assumed tapping the stake ejector  sleeve . 

" Your not strong enough " Alaric answered " Better start lifting some weights put some meat on your bones " 

" My turn " I squealed . They both looked at me in disbelief " No Livy I don't think " Elena began .

I wasn't listening I snapped back my fist letting all my rage out hitting the Arnold square in the chest as a stake embedded itself into him .

"Yay " I squealed " Look Elena I did it " I bragged .