CONTEST [3K reads!!]

Im legit crying right now like oh my god, I didn't expect that I would actually reach 3K.

Im too happy I almost threw up //true tho

I really appreaciate you all reading what I have written so far

I want to give special thanks to xoxanimebunnyxox with some ideas for this fanfiction, to PtxIsQueen for supporting this fanfic, to Mikki, Eri, Kasboi even though some of you don't watch Binan Koukou I am thankful for putting you guys in my fanfic and especially to the readers who help me get this far.

It might be 3K but that is a lot LIKE A LOT LIKE 3.000+ OF YOU GUYS ACTUALLY READ THIS //im just too happy

And Im making a Tumblr page for my girls because I love all of them and I can post fanart of the group once I have my pentab but not to worry I can either do traditional or really shitty digital art from my phone.

So thank you all again

and yeah Im holding up a contest // yes its my first time holding up a contest and why not??

So here's what's up:

   This is a pairing contest, so basically you can draw or write something of one of your favourite pairs in this Fanfiction.

((I TOTALLY SUPPORT YAOI ((EnAtsu!!))

Yeah and you can send it through email:, robintosaku@gmail.com or through the wattpad chat or maybe publish it. I will give you a a number and I will choose the winner. The winner gets a shoutout in this fanfic and a follow in wattpad.

((I feel like Im' very famous now so bear with me))

Yeah that's it!!!!

ALSO!

Comment your favourite pairing:,

Eri ♡ Yumoto

Robyn ♡ En

Mikki ♡ Atsushi

Divine ♡ Io

Kassy ♡ Ryuu

To be honest as much as I love Robyn and En, Kassy and Ryuu is one of my fave ships because Kassy is somewhat a tsundere only to Ryuu because its her first time liking a guy and there are like butterflies in her stomach thing ((based on experience)).

So yeha Whooo

Ill be posting more updates and yeah

Again Thank You All So Much!!!!♡♡♡

ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

now I shall continue making Divine, Kassy and Eri's parts now