Save me (Robyn x En)

Another day at Mizuki High, Robyn the poor girl has been suffering for many years being bullied and mistreated . Everyday she would shut herself from anyone and sometimes her only friends. All the bitches were mean to her but she would fight back. Everyone kinda got scared and avoided her. She only fought because those girls were mean to her. She didn't want anyone avoiding her, she wanted to make more friends its just the people who judge her because of her past and appearance.

  It was already dismissal and Robyn told Mikki that she might come home late. She passed by a bridge where she looked at the sunset. As she put her bag on the floor the Bitch squad came.

"Well well well If it isn't Robyn Piper" Tiffany the leader of the bitch squad said

"What the hell do you want?"

"Oh nothing" Marriane said as the group surrounded her near the edge of the bridge. Robyn turned to her right to see En and Atsushi far away, she slowly started crying.

"Ohhh the giant is scared of humans now?"

"Im not a-a g-giant" she said as the girls move forward leaving small space for Robyn. She turned around to the right again to see En and Atsushi running towards her.

"Awwww what are you going to do? Cry? Scare us off? Ha, were the soilder, volunteered to kill the giant" Britney said

"Im gonna tell you this, you will regret hurting me one day" Robyn said tears flowing as the girls laughed

"No one likes a monster you slut" Tiffany said as she kicked Robyn's leg hard enough to make her fall out of the bridge. All she felt were emotions she couldn't do anything. Was this the end of her sad and pitiful life or was this a start of a new one? She felt the water as she hit the sea. She just closed hr eyes and let it be. Later a hand caught hers and pulled her up. A person carried her and and brought her to land. The person started to wake Robyn up and she did, she opens her eyes to see.

"Yufuin?"

"Mitsurugi-san are you ok? Are you hurt?!" En asked worriedly

"A-a little, my leg is bruised due to Tiffany's kick, that bitch...." Robyn said looking up to En

"Why did y-you save me?" Robyn asked

"Because I care about you Robyn..." En said hugging her

"At-chan found the girls and called the police..... We'll be alright" he said

"Ok" Robyn said trying to stand up but failed due to her leg. She was shocked but then cried into En.

"Ahh-" Robyn said

"Ill help you, my house is near here you can stay there for the night" En said carrying Robyn

"But what about Mikki? And y-your parents"

"They'll be alright with you and I can ask Atsushi to tell her"

"Thank you Yufuin..." She whisperd

     En and Robyn got their bags and went home. Robyn carried their bags as En carried her on his back. As soon as they reached his house Robyn pushed the doorbell and En put her down. A woman opened the door and greeted En.

"En! Honey why are you wet?" The woman asked

"I will explain later mom, can she go in? She's a friend of mine"

"Of course you can stay as long as you want, come in" En's mom said

"T-thank you" Robyn bowed as they went in. It was a small house but big enough for the family. En's mom soon the brought towels for them. A little girl walked up to Robyn.