Lightning and Thunder (Kassy x Ryuu)

Kassy walked into the train in a nice pink yukata with flower designs and had her hair tied up. Since it was a holiday and she was really early so the train wasn't really full of people today. She looked outside the window and checked weather.

"At least its not going to rain" She said as she looked up the blue sky. Her moment was interupted when she got a text from Divine.

Divine: Ka-chan you here yet?

Kassy: Almost just one more stop

Divine: Good 'cause Im lonely here Io and Ryuu aren't here yet

Kassy: okau

  As soon as the train stopped she walked out. She was now standing outside the festival since Divine invited her and the two boys to go around because why not? Well Kassy only agreed because of Divine but disliked it  since Ryuu was there. She kind of has a grudge against him because of him and his tons of relationships with other women. Sure he is single now but who knows he might catch another victim instantly. As Kassy walked to the festival already seeing people dancing. She could already see Divine, Io and Ryuu in front of a takuyaki station. Divine was wearing a nice yellow yukata with sun ray patterns. Io was wearing more of a orange-yellow yukata. Ryuu was wearing a similar one like Io's except it was more of a red. Kassy quickly walked to the station and Divine noticed her. So she dropped what she was holding a walked to Kassy to hug her. The two boys slowly walked and followed her. Divine looked interested at what Kassy was wearing, it was a beautiful pink yukata with a style of cherry blossoms that were similar to old japanese paintings.

"Ka-chan glad you made it!" Divine cheered.

"I had to go, the wifi is down again" Kassy joked as she noticed the two boys slowly walking on their direction.

"Io, Ryuu good to see you too!" Io nodded and Ryuu winked.

"So what shall we do until the festival starts, I mean its like 2:28 pm" Kassy said

"Why don't we go by the lake area there are some people practicing for the festival alter so I wanna check it out" Ryuu suggested.

"Sure let's go!" Divine said. They continued to walk to the lake area. Io and Divine kept on talking while Kassy and Ryuu just walked.

'Divine as much as I love you I can't stay here with him, I feel weird huhuhu, god maybe puberty is growing deep on me or something' Kassy gave a serious face while thinking.

"Kassy you okay?" Ryuu snapped out Kassy to reality.

"Huh Oh yeah" She replied blushing feeling embarrassed for spacing out.

"You know you need to chill, Ah- I know! Divine, Io, sorry were gonna take a detour for a while"

"Okay you two have fun!" Divine said grinning and giving a thumbs up to Kassy as her face went pale and started mouthing words to Divine like "why", "Don't leave me", "DIVINEEE". Divine just snickered and went with Io.

As Ryuu poorly drags Kassy along they immediately enjoyed the scenery, well mostly Kassy. They were standing on top of a short bridge viewing the landscape. A beautiful big blue sky and hills on the background with water flowing towards it. Suddenly her mood brightened up that until she turns around to see Ryuu taking selfies and a lot of pictures.

"Hey, Kassy let's take a picture!" Ryuu said

"what no."

"Come on, my fangirls are going to get jealous when they see you!" Kassy somewhat feeling hurt at that statement made her mood drop even more.

"I said no!" She slightly screamed, Ryuu tried to take a picture with Kassy but she kept on dodging Ryuu's attempt in taking one, both of them got tired and out of breath.