Stay... (Mikki x Atsushi)

"I still can't believe that yumoto did that I mean he likes to eat but that was too much"  Atsushi said shaking his bubble tea.

"Well he did vomit a lot eating all those hotdogs" En said drinking his bubble tea.

"So...What happened to you and Piper-san she did kissed you on the cheek the other day" Atsushi said as En choked on his bubble tea

"Nothing! She only stayed at my house for the night!" En said

"Just admit it you like her" Atsushi said

"Nope Im just a friend nothing else!" En said

"Yeah...."

"So what happened to you and Mikki yesterday? And what was with the cats?"

"Ahaa.... funny story actually"

-le flashback-

Atshshi was knockkng on the door of Mikki's house. The door quickly opened revealing Mikki.

"Oh Atsushi its you... *sigh// I thought you were Robyn"

"About that uhhh may I come in?"

"Sure sure"

       Atsushi then walked behind Mikki as she went to the couch and told Atsushi to sit with her.

"Well uhhh you see... Robyn was kicked by some bully and she fell to the sea but then En dove in to get her and I got the girls arrested" Atsushi said

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHERE IS SHE?!" Mikki said

"En told me that she is gonna stay with him for tonight since they live very far from here"

Mikki was shocked, standing up and running to get keys and then to the door not bringing a sweater or anything.

"Mikki-chan wait!" Atsushi yelled running to her grabbing her shoulder as she roughly shrugged his hand away.

"Ahhh Mikki-chan calm down!"

"CALM DOWN?!" Mikki yelled as she faced Atsushi

"Im worried sick for Ro-chan as well but please do calm down" Atsushi said ressuring Mikki.

"I can't anymore..."

"Eversince Robyn was small and after the incident she was never herself... When we would go to school she would always get bullied those girls calling her 'monster' or 'killer' nonstop until Robyn almost committed suicide. As her big sister and her only family left its so hard to see her like this. All her life she has been bullied and I want it to change for her sake. Its my fault I didn't go with her. Im a horrible person. Im a bad big sister Im-" Mikki said crying

"Your Robyn's big sister, it doesn't matter if your blood related or not she loves you very much" Atsushi said hugging her tightly

"Now let's go back into your house" Atsushi said hugging Mikki all the way back. He soon put her on the couch and ran to her kitchen. Since Atsushi has come multiple times already he is probably allowed to do anything in the house. He brought back onigiri and juice.

"Come here" Atsushi said as he put the juice and onigiri down and sat beside Mikki and hugged her. She then looked up to him and he wiped her tears away.

"Now I got some Haikyuu, One Punch Man and Owari no Seraph here which of the following?" Atsushi said as he grabbed a usb from his bag.

"Owari no Seraph? I guess" Mikki slowly smiled as Atsushi set up the anime. Once he was done he went back to sit beside Mikki on the couch. She lied down onto his lap slowly closing her eyes, Atsushi soon noticed and wiped her bangs away. He had the urge to kiss her.

'Atsushi control yourself! especially if she is beautiful...Damn it why did I had to fall for her I mean she won't like me back' Atsushi thought while staring at her. Little did he know Mikki opened her eyes. They were both staring at eachother. Atsushi noticed and bleshed looking away until he felt her hand on his cheek.

"At-chan... Arigatou"

"huh?"

"I mean, eversince we've met you have made me so happy. You've helped me with my problems, made me smile when I get upset especially with Robyn, I just wanted to say thank you and- I...I-" Mikki said until Atsushi cut her off by kissing her.

"I love you..." Mikki continued shocked

"I love you too" Atsushi smiled as Mikki stood up and hugged him.

"I love you so much" She said giving him another kiss.

"MEOW" They heared

"What?" Atsushi said

"Oh its dinner time!" Mikki said walking to the kitchen and grabbing...

"C-Cat food?" Atsushi followed Mikki to one of the sliding doors to see a yard full of cats.

"Nani kore... Did you follow Neko Atsume?" Atsushi said.

"Yeah me and the girls thought of having one like this for a very long time" she said putting cat food on the two bowls.

"And its zen theme nice" Atsushi comented as they went back to the couch.

"So...I guess we are a couple now?"

"I guess so" Atsushi answered

"I love you"

"I love you too"

-Timeskip to morning-

They woke up in a position where Atsushi was below and Mikki was just on top of him. He first woke up then saw Mikki yawning a little before opening her eyes.

"Good morning" Atsushi kissed her forehead

"Good morning, gotta feed the Cats" Mikki chuckled before standing up and going to the Kitchen.

"So I guess we're a couple?" Atsushi asked fixing his glasses.

"I guess so" Mikki said until she walks to the door and opens it, a small group of cats started going into the room and started going to Atsushi.

"What...?" Atsushi said as more cats come in.

"What...?" Mikki shuts the door.

"How are we gonna get them out?" Atsushi asks

"Easy" Mikki said as she started to do a special whistle to get all the cats attention. Once they did she started luring them out by making them follow the bowl of cat food. Once she opened the main door she saw En and Robyn. They quickly grabbed her and brought her in.

-end of le flashback-

"Yeah that's what happened" Atsushi said

"Wait ou guys are together?"

"Yeah" Atsushi grinned.

(A/N: YEAH I FINISHED IT FINALLY AFTER HOW MANY MONTHS OF WRITERS BLOCK)