Nine

After Luke, Calum and I reached the nearest disabled bathroom, we all went in together seeing as it would be impossible for us to go into the male or female toilets as I was a female and I had to clean two males up.

Luke sat down on the toilet as I wet some tissue and softly dabbed at Calum's cheekbone and eyebrow.

"Babe, you really don't have to bother — you should help Luke first," he said, "He looks like his injuries are hurting him, the poor little lamb," he said sarcastically and smirked.

"Fuck off, you prick," Luke said nasally whilst sticking his middle finger up at Calum.

I looked over at Luke who was holding the bridge of his nose and tipping his head back.

"Don't tip your head back, you idiot! Are you trying to choke on your own blood and die?" I said.

"Oh, right, sorry," his nasally voice said.

"Calum, keep dabbing at them and then when you feel ready, press the dry tissue to it, alright?" I said.

"Sure thing," he nodded.

"Remember to wipe the blood from your nose," I said, "And don't fucking tip your head back like that moron over there," I pointed to Luke.

Calum chuckled, "Will do."

"And now for you," I said as I kneeled down in front of Luke.

"If only you were on your knees for a better reason," he shook his head, sighing.

Calum cracked up laughing, "Dirty fucker," he said in between laughs.

I couldn't help but stifle a little giggle.

I dampened some more tissue and removed Luke's hand from his nose and began softly wiping the blood away.

He winced multiple times at the tenderness of his swollen — and near certain — broken nose.

"I know, I'm sorry," I repeated every single time he winced.

His hand found mine and he began squeezing it out of comfort.

Eventually his nose was clean and looked better than it did beforehand.

"Can you kiss it better for me?" he asked cheekily.

"I'll smack it if you're not careful," I joked, sticking my tongue out at him.

He chuckled a little bit.

"I'd recommend tapping it with the knuckle," Calum chimed in.

"Shut up, Cal," Luke kicked him.

"Don't you two start now," I warned them.

I turned back round to Luke and wiped the blood off of his lip and off of the outer corner of his eye, "You're gonna have a black eye, by the way," I said.

He groaned, but stopped suddenly when the vibrations were hurting his nose.

"There," I said as I had finished wiping all the blood off of him.

Luke pulled me in and gave me a cuddle, "Thanks, babe," he said as he kissed the top of my head.

My arm was pulled away and I was now in the midst of hugging Calum, "Although there wasn't much wrong with me, thanks babe," he chuckled and kissed my head.

Luke stood up and gave Calum a bro hug, "Thanks for the assist, Hood," he said as he patted Calum's back.

"That's alright, Hemmings," he chuckled, "You looked like you needed some help anyways, you weak dick."