Three

Michael's POV:

"Mikey! Mikey! Mikey!" Luke's 2 year old sister, Daisy, chanted whilst climbing on me.

"Hi, little flower!" I cooed whilst tickling her.

She squealed and sat down on my lap.

"Hey, Michael," said his quiet 11 year old sister Scarlett.

"You alright, kiddo?" I ruffled her hair.

She scrunched her nose up and giggled before sighing, "Yeah."

"What's wrong, bud?" I asked.

"Don't tell mum but I have a boyfriend, his name's Sam," she whispered.

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!" Daisy yelled and repeated, ignoring Scarlett's pleas for her to be quiet.

"Sh, before mum hears!" she hissed.

"Who's your boyfriend then, Flower?" I turned to Daisy.

"You are, Mikey!"

"Oh, am I?" I joked.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Daisy chanted.

"I'm honoured, Princess Flower," I bowed my head to her.

She giggled and mumbled something about Prince Mikey.

I chuckled and rubbed her back.

Luke was lucky to have siblings, unlike me. I'm an only child. Hence why I don't approve of having to live with Alisha.

I treated Luke's siblings as a trio of princesses, though. I'd been friends with Luke throughout all of his mum's pregnancies with his sisters so I've grown up with these girls. I'd protect them like my I would my own siblings — if I had any.

"Hi, Mikey," said his 16 year old sister, Grace, with a flirtatious tone.

"Hey, little lady," I said after looking up at her entering the room.

I winked at her playfully and she giggled and sat down next to Daisy and I.

After half an hour of all three girls talking the ears off of me, Luke and I decided to go upstairs to his room to do manly shit.

"I bet you I can stuff more Skittles in my mouth than you can, Clifford," he said.

"You're on, Hemmings," I retorted.

Eventually I won the bet, as I always do, and we started playing Luke's Xbox until late in the night.

"Dude, do you wanna like text the girl's parents or some shit? They're probably worried as fuck right now," Luke suggested whilst we took a break.

"I suppose I'd better text her," I groaned, "Oh and by the way, she only lives with her mum — who works — almost all the time."

"Does she know?" Luke asked

"Yeah, man, I texted her," I nodded.

"Sick, alright let's get back to the game," he grinned.

Alisha's POV:

"Mom?" I called out.

"Yes?" she answered.

"Michael's staying at a friend's house tonight!" I said.

"That's okay! What time will he be back tomorrow?" she asked.

That's so unfair. If I wanna stay anywhere, she goes through the whole 'ringing your parents to make sure it's okay' thing before she even considers it. Yet someone who is also now her responsibility just leaves and she doesn't even mind.

"Alisha?" she called out.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked her — she was now standing at my door.

"I asked what time he will be back tomorrow," she tapped her foot impatiently.

I don't know - he didn't tell me," I shrugged.

She nodded and shut the door.

After I checked the time, I decided to turn over and eventually fall asleep.