Chapter Six : Battered

Start from the beginning

"Up?" Isaac finished the sentence and Stiles nodded.

"Great." Scott muttered. "I'm an Alpha with . . . performance issues."

"Didn't need to know that detail

"Didn't need to know that detail." I sighed. 

"Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help?" Deaton asked.

Isaac went first. "I wouldn't trust Peter."

"Maybe the twins?" Stiles suggested.

Deaton shook his head. "They're not Alphas anymore. After what Jennifer did, almost killing them? It broke that part of them."

Stiles nodded. "Yeah, but what if they know how to do it?"

"No," I stated.

"Kit," Stiles looked at me.

"I'm not a big fan of them; I mean, I like Ethan but not so much Aiden." 

"And," Scott spoke up. "Nobody's seen them for weeks."

"Actually, that's not totally true." Stiles mumbled. 

After the Animal Clinic visit Stiles called Lydia to set up a meeting with the twins at Derek's loft and they agreed. We drove over, seeing Lydia waiting for us and we headed on up to the loft. Stiles slid open the door as Lydia walked in and glanced around the apartment. "They said they'd meet us here."

Stiles then walked down, glancing around as I stood next to Scott at the top of the steps. Next thing I knew, there was groaning and mumbling from behind us. Scott got punched in the cheek on both sides of his face and then was pushed by the two twins, falling onto the floor. I watched in horror. "Scott!" I ran down the stairs, bending down next to him and checking to make sure he wasn't hurt too bad. "Are you okay?" He didn't reply.

My eyes then glanced up at the twins to see them smirking, grinning. Stiles then ran over, pulling me back. "Move, Kit." He whispered. The twins flipped and jumped from the top of the stairs as Scott tried to get up and they punched him in the face more. They then switched, punching his gut, face, sides, then repeat the cycle. 

After a while, Scott rolled around on the floor in pain, groaning. "I thought you guys were gonna teach me to roar."

Aiden nodded, looking down at him. "We are. You do it by giving in."

Ethan then walked over to Scott. "Giving in and letting go. That's how Deucalion taught us control." He then picked him up by the shirt, making Scott groan in more pain.

"Hey, you know, that's funny. I've actually tried something like this one time using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls. But you're right, beating the living crap out of him is probably a lot better." Stiles stated and I lightly smile, remembering the whole situation of that day. Scott got hit multiple times and I kept laughing.

Scott looked at Ethan and Aiden. "That's actually the plan? You kick my ass?"

Aiden nodded. "You're afraid to turn."

"We're gonna make you. You turn. Then you kick our asses."

"And then you roar." Aiden then spun around, his eyes glowing blue and he roared loudly with his werewolf teeth showing. He then subsided from the growl, walking around Scott. "You don't think you can let go with us?"

Ethan then bickered. "You think you're going to hurt us?"

"Come on, McCall." Aiden then shoved him to Ethan and Ethan pushed him back as if they were playing ping pong. "Give it your all."

"We can always heal."

Scott charges at Aiden, trying to swing at him but he stops him, punching Scott in the gut and he groans more as Ethan punched him in the face. "You're an Alpha. You want to roar like one, you've got to give in full throttle. You've got to be the monster. Become the beast."

Ethan nodded. "Become everything you're afraid of. That's what gives you power. It gives you strength."

Scott goes to attack again but misses and Aiden hit his back, making him fall onto his stomach. "Giving into it doesn't make you the bad guy."

"So long as you can control it." Ethan looked at Aiden.

Aiden shook his head. "Sometimes control's a little overrated." He then kicked Scott in the side, making him cough up blood onto the floor.

Stiles eyed him. "Come on, Scott." He whispered. "Fight back."

"What if I can't control it? What if I can't turn back?"

Ethan eyed him. "Then it takes over. You become Malia. You get further and further away from being human. You turn into an animal. Or worse."

"You turn into Peter." Aiden added. Scott slowly rose up from his kneeling position, wiping off the blood that was on his chin and growled, running over to attack him but Aiden grabs him and slams him onto the table, he then jumps up on him and punched him repeatedly in the face.

"Stop!" I yelled running over. "I said stop! Ethan stop him."

Ethan acted, stopping Aiden's fist and he looked at him. "What? I thought we were helping him."

Ethan shook his head. "You help too much." Aiden then got down, turning and looking at the battered and bruised Scott. 

"Scott?" I slowly walked up to him as he breathed heavily, tears swim to my eyes seeing him in pain and wincing while looking at me. I turned to Aiden, shaking my head and pushed him back. "What the hell is wrong with you?! You just practically beat my brother to a pulp! He's battered!"

"We were trying to help him." Aiden looked at me. 

"Look at him! Does he look like he's been helped?" I pointed at Scott then glared at Aiden who then grinned. "What?" 

He then grabbed me, spinning me into his grasp and sprout out his claws, gripping my throat. "How about this? Any rage yet, Scott?" 

"Don't," Scott grumbled, trying to get himself off of the table and Stiles helped him. "Aiden, don't." He warned. 

"Do anything to protect your little sister?" Aiden teased. "Then at least, glow your eyes."

"Scott," my breathing increased, heart beating fast which I knew Scott could hear. "Scott, I'm scared."

"Come on, Scott." Aiden encouraged. Scott glared at him, growling. His claw tightened more and a drop of blood drew from my neck, onto the floor.

Scott growled more, his eyes changed to their red. "Let her go!" 

Aiden nodded, letting me go and I ran to Scott and hugged him as he hugged me back. "Look at that," he snickered. "Scott doesn't need wolf Alphas to teach him control, he already has a Alpha a human Alpha. His sister, Kit."