Chapter Six : Battered

Stiles walked into the locker room to Scott and me, Scott got up looking at Stiles. "You know why she was here?"

"I have a thought." Stiles mumbled, nodding.

"You took the doll from the car." Scott stated.

"Yeah," Stiles nodded again. "How did—"

"Kit had your book bag and Malia was going after her, almost attacking her." Stiles then turned to me and I lowered my head to the floor. "Kit could have got hurt, or worse, bit."

"I'm sorry, Scott." Stiles turned to him. "I thought you could use it, you know, for like her scent."

Scott sighed. "Where did you get that?" A voice spoke and we looked over to see Mr. Tate walking over, and taking the doll from Stiles's hand. "Where did you find this!" The boys flinched back towards me as Mr. Tate glanced down at it, looking at it. "It belonged to my daughter."

Sheriff Stilinski then walked on over in between Mr. Tate and us, looking at him. "Sorry." He started. "Mr. Tate, I don't know how you heard about this. If you got your own police scanner or what but you can't be here."

Sheriff goes to remove him but then stops and Mr. Tate kinda mumbled to himself, I watched closer seeing what was happening. Stilinski lifted up Mr. Tate's coat's pocket and there was a gun in its holster. "I have a permit." He stated.

"California schools are gun free zones, permit or no permit. You need to leave, Mr. Tate. Now." Sheriff stated and easily pushed him to the door.

Mr. Tate looks at him and paused. "You find that animal. You find that thing." He then walks off and I turned to Scott and Stiles, gulping. 

"We need Deaton." I stated and they nodded.

Scott text Allison the news as him, Scott, Stiles and I all waited around a table in the Animal Clinic. Shortly after, Deaton walked in, settling down little glass bottles. "Xylazine," he eyed us. "It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot."

"Allison's a good shot." Scott nodded.

"She used to be." Isaac retorted.

Scott looked at him. "She can do it."

Isaac sighed. "If we manage to find the thing."

Stiles then got fed up. "Okay, what is the point of him?" He pointed at Isaac. "Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway? It's 65 degrees out."

"Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask." Isaac looked at him. "How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?"

"I can do it."

Stiles turned to Scott. "You can?"

"You remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school? In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery." Scott nodded.

Deaton looked at him. "This is a werecoyote, Scott. Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you."

Stiles then spoke. "That's why you called Derek, first."

Scott sighed, placing his hands on the table. "Yeah, I could try it on my own. But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf."

"We need a real Alpha." Stiles stated which made Scott and I turn to him, confused. "You know what I mean. An Alpha who can do Alpha things. You know, an Alpha who can get it going. You know, get it "