Chapter 18

Robin began running towards another building, eyes half open due to lack of sleep and energy draining from all the sprinting. His mind pushed him forward, a quick and constant speed as he ran towards another location. Suddenly a figure was in front of him, causing him to gasp and fall. Raven smirked, handing him the extra map. If i'm correct, she's here." Raven explained, pointing to a secret titans location right outside the city. Robin sighed, relieved. "Ill get the others, we will meet you there." She said hurriedly, turning to leave. "Wait!" Robin called. She turned. "Thanks Raven. For everything." He grinned, before turning on his heel and taking off.

Star lay down on the dirt floor, curled in a ball. She had tried for what seemed like months to sleep, but her mind was clouded with thoughts. Her face had multiple streaks of dirt across it as she closed her eyes again, hoping to be taken into her dreams, filled with joy and happiness. There was a sudden tap on the bars, causing her to gasp and stand. Slade smiled, opening up a titans communicator. "Why don't we give your pal Robin a call?" Her eyes widened in shock. "What is behind all this?" She questioned. He smirked, calling Robin.

{A/N: Sorry guys but this part has a bit of torture in it so if ya dont wanna read it, just continue scrolling till after the second set of stars. Thanks!}

************************************************************

Robin's face appeared on the screen, looking worried. "Star?" He asked in a panic. Slade laughed, taking out a knife and grabbing Starfire. He dragged the knife across the skin on her stomach, causing her to release a scream as 3 large gashes formed. "Star!" Robins voice called, sounding as though he were in pain as well. "Tick Tock." Slade said, before flipping off the communicator.

********************************************************

{A/N: The part is over. I tried not to make it too graphic, and im not very good at saying stuff like this but guys, I really hope this wasnt a trigger to anyone who cuts. Cutting isnt okay, and if you ever need someone to talk to, im here for you all, feel free to pm me! I love you all so much! Anyway, back to the book}

Starfire was thrown back into the cage, where she curled into a ball and sobbed. "Please hurry. Please find me." She whispered. "Till next time. I will not see you again in this place. I am leaving, and i wish your friends luck." Slade said, turning and walking out.

Robin finally reached the warehouse looking place. He ran into the place. "Star?" He yelled. He heard sobs, and continued running. He had finally came to the cage, his fingers wrapped around the bars. "Please don't hurt me." Star whimpered, not looking up, in fear it was Slade, or someone else to remind her of what little time she had left. The cage door swung open, causing her to lift her head up as she was pulled into the embrace of Robin. "Star..." He said in shock and disbelief as she cried into his shoulder."Your safe, Your safe." He cooed repeatedly in her ear has he held her. The rest of the titans soon arrived, jaws hung open as they saw their weak friend. "I have bandages." Cyborg announced, walking over to attend to her wounds. She wouldn't let go of Robins hand, as Cyborg bandaged her up. "Lets get out of here." Beastboy said staring at the clock. They walked out of the warehouse, and back towards titans tower, Starfire in Robins arms as he held her close. Robin tried to calm her, but she continued to sniffle as she dug her head into his chest. The others were quiet, looking anywhere but at Star and Robin, hoping Robin could help her.

They finally got home, walking in the door and looking at the newly repaired tower Robin sat Star on the long red couch, as he rubbed her back, trying to help her get much needed sleep. The others went to their rooms, relieved to have found their friend, but now much tired themselves as well. When the room was now filled with gentle snoring, Robin placed a kiss on Starfires forehead as he got up to leave. A hand quickly stopped him, pulling him back down on the couch with her as he smiled. It was relieving having her back.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey everyone!,

Sorry its been so long, im trying to update as quickly as possible. I just wanted to thank everyone for the reads and votes and comments ive recieved. I never thought the book would get all the reads and votes it does today, and you guys never fail at putting a smile on my face, and i just wanted to thank you all!:) I hope you enjoyed the chapter and i owe ya one so if ya like it, vote and feel free to comment, and im setting no.voting requirements, I'll just update ASAP. Thanks everybody and hope you enjoyed the chapter! Theres more to come! (ps, any ideas for the story, pm me, I'd love to hear your thoughts, and ill give ya credit. Thanks!:)

~Ky