Chapter 15

With a yelp and hands flying madly in the air to catch her friend's attention, Starfire finally succeeded. Confusion was amongst her team, along with curiosity. Did she forget something on the T ship? "Friends! I believe i have decided to venture back to my home... Planet earth. Am I still welcome?" She asked, holding her bags with shaking hands. "Of course sis, hop on in!" Cy said, his eye twinkling as he pointed to her section of the ship. The left over tears were wiped away with the exciting news. "Welcome back." Raven greeted, a hint of joy in her monotone voice. "Thank you friend Raven! I wish to spend my time on earth, with my friends." She smiled, gazing at the galaxy while Beastboy and Cyborg played their handheld video games. Raven was driving the ship, and Robin was studying Star curiously. "So what changed your mind?" He asked. Her eyes met his as her cheeks turned pink. "My time with the titans. I do not wish to leave our adventures." She replied. "And what about Flashfire?" He asked, his voice laced with anger. "He is still my friend." She said with a shrug. He folded his arms in satisfaction. "Good."

The T-ship finally came in view of Titans Tower, Starfires nose pressed up against the window. "X'hal! We are home!" she grinned, but her grin fell and she gasped. Beastboy turned in his sleep. Raven took a pause from her meditation. The Titans Tower lay under the waves of lavender and crimson, but it was not the same as before. Glass was smashed in, window upon window shattered. The T-ship landed, as they all sprinted towards the building in hopes of finding the intruder. But nobody was there. Robin ran to check his office, Starfire behind him. He stopped in the doorway as he angrily looked around. "Perhaps..." Starfire began to say but Robin had already figured it out. "Slade." He said angrily. Slade was here, but question was, did he get what he was after?

______________________________________________________________

Hey all!

Well heres your update! I love your comments, all of you, they make my day! This is something new, but if you all want to get to know me better, feel free to comment questions! I will try to answer them (As long as their appropriate) in my next authors note. Also feel free to leave comments! 10 Votes till next chapter, and ill update asap. If you have any good ideas as to what could happen next, private message me, and if i like it, ill put it in my next chapter and dedicate the chapter to you! Thats all for now, but hopefully ill be updating soon!

~·Ky·~