ELEVEN

I'm so dead, Malaica thought. How could she be so stupid, tactless? She had closed her eyes while leaning her forehead in the car's window. bumping her forehead a couple of times.
Stupid.Stupid.Stupid.", she keeps repeating to herself.

"Sir, you okay here?", Roberto asks as he pulls at the hotel. It's where Tommaso mostly dines.

"Go check for the reservation Roberto. I and Uzman will be there in a minute.", Tommaso said while going out in the car same as Roberto.
Malaica's nervousness rises. She snap at Roberto for help but he already left. Leaving her with a foolish grin.
Then Tommaso suddenly opens her door. She gasp as her nostrils caught his perfume. She didn't dare to look at him. She remains sitting. He's leaning against the car, besides where she's sitting.

"You want me to drag you out or you'll come out on your own?", he said standing beside her.
"I-I'm not eating. I m-mean hungry Mr. Zetticci.", she said while her head's low.
"Three seconds and you'll be pulling hard Uzman.", he warned firmly enough for Malaica to oblige.
As she gets off she's almost pressed against his chest, again?. When he intently use his right hand to close the door only made her caged by his large arms. She had kept her head low while both arms hugging herself. He's too close that even feels his breath against her hijab.

"Mr. Zetticci, please back off.", she said sternly then almost jump when his both palms pass each side of her landed heavily on the car's roof with a loud thump. She looks at him. His dark gray eyes against her soft yellow ones. He's glaring at her without a word which only rose her discomfort.

"I'm sorry.", she said in her weak voice.
"Sorry for?", Tommaso asks playing dumb.
She lifts her gaze at him nervously. His dark stares scared her. And when she was about to down her head he spoke.

"Eyes on me Uzman.", his voice may be low but his hard tone shivers her.
She shook her head.
"Please don't.", she plead.
Looking at him is not right, it is forbidden. He's too close that she even feels the heat of his body. His smell is heavenly. Her hearts' beat is diddling. Her nervousness almost faints her.

"Don't what?", in his hoarse voice that only tickles the inside of her stomach. That she wonders why.

"Please Mr. Zetticci..back away. I'm sorry, I will never say anything against you. I promise.", she said in her trembling voice.

Then slowly he steps back staring at her for a while.

"Follow me inside.", he said with authority then walk off.

Without questioning Malaica follows him after heaving a sigh. After almost three minutes they reach their table. He looks at her confusedly.
"You're already panting with those few steps?", he questioned her.
Is't a crime now? she thought with a snarl. Then sit. She roll her eyes as she caught still his questioning look.
Should I answer him for that?

"By now, I let you pass those disgusting words from your mouth Uzman and those rolling eyes of yours. Another mistake and I'll take those mouth and eyes of you gloriously and place them where they should belong.", he said while taking the menu from the waiter standing beside him, with a wicked smirk.

She flushed from the embarrassment she got. She saw the sympathetic look of the young waiter at her.

Tommaso does the orders.
Such a gentleman are weFirst, he don't pull a chair for her, then embarrass her with the presence of anyone, and now ordered food without bothering to ask her.