TEN

Tommaso

He can't help but enjoy teasing Rakim's sister. How could she be that modest, too modest? That even to look at him seems like she's struggling or.... shy.

He hates anyone being in his room. So seeing her entering without a hint surprised him. But seeing how nervous she is, maybe upon analyzing where she is, amused him. This little woman is a perfect 'tease'.He is used to forward women, but this little one gives a different shade for him. And when she passes brushed against him, he almost lost his breath. She smells so sweet and innocent.Lavender.He shook his head.No way that he'll fantasize a schoolgirl., aside from she is his bodyguard's sister.

, aside from she is his bodyguard's sister

"We're here Sir Tommaso."

Roberto's voice sends him back from his traveling thought. How could he not notice as they enter his mansion's gate?
He needs a talk to his men and the recruits. He needs a few of them to guard around the island while still planning any improvements on it.

He then gets off from his car and strides inside the huge house.

He let Sergio, his long-time man, choose his group for the island. At least twenty men. He had planned to be there for a thorough look of the whole place by next month, hopefully, he had cleared his appointments that time. He'll have to send his men early than next month to secure the place. Cause he'll bring his family with him by then.

After almost an hour Sergio had decided. And Tommaso headed outside for the car. Suddenly his phone rings. It's Andrea de Rossi.The senator's daughter.
"Hey.", he greeted as he stop beside the car.
"How about lunch in my place. I missed you.", she said sweetly.

He groaned. Thinking, such an early needHe chuckles.
"Okay. Be there by fifteen minutes.", he grins.
He can hear her sweet giggles before he ended the call. Then he settles at the back of the car.

"At De Rossi's condo Roberto.", he said once Roberto start the car.
"Yes Sir.", Roberto said grinning.

"Did Martha call?", Tommaso ask while his eyes were on his phone.
"She's done already, sir. Malaica can't be home until after lunch. Her friend Melody invited her to their house. For a movie I guess."
Tommaso's brows arched.
"Pick her up by three. Whether she agrees or not.", he said firmly.
"Yes Sir.", Roberto agreed. He knows his boss is just concerned after what happened the other day.

After Roberto drop Tommaso outside De Rossi's building, he quickly texts Malaica about what time she will be picked up. At first, she ask to stay until dinner, which Roberto declined. She pleads. That made Roberto agree in the end. He just hopes that Tommaso won't know about this. He was instructed by Tommaso to stay outside the building after sending Malaica home. Maybe by then, he won't notice it.

***

"Hey, hon,", with Andrea's arms on his shoulder as he enters. He already had her lock code.
Without answering her, she grabbed him by his collar, and at the same time, he grabbed her waist. Andrea is undeniably beautiful and Tommaso found himself lucky for the attention he got from her. She's attractive, popular, intelligent, and influential.
Lunch had been set aside for a couple of sex.

"Dad invites us over dinner tonight.", Andrea said as they both lay naked in her bed. She's tracing her finger in his jaw teasingly while pressing her nakedness on his side.

Tommaso hates an invitation like this. Lunch or dinner with their families. It only appeared to him their wanting of a relationship, that unfortunately is not his cup of tea. He already made it clear to them from the very start, to avoid complications.

No strings attached.

"I have an important meeting this afternoon.", he lied while going to the bathroom. Her bathroom has no door. Just a glass division.

"Meeting on a weekend?", Andrea asks with dismay. She had followed him into the bathroom and hugged him by the back then lean on the wall.

"Yeah.", he answered lazily. Not wanting to go further. All he wants now is to go home after the shower.

"Tommaso, don't you love me?", Andrea ask while facing him.
His mind is in confusion if he'll answer her in honesty. Aside from being good in bed, he found her sweet to him. LoveHe thinks it's too soon to analyze.

Her eyes were already holding a tear.
"Andrea, do you need me to answer that?", as he abruptly finishes his shower. Having her in front of him and ready to break down is so uncomfortable for him.
He heard her sigh. She stood beside him while he was putting on his clothes back.
"What is lacking in me Tommaso?", now she is in tears.
"Andrea, nothing. You knew from the start what my priorities are. I had told you already. A relationship is not on my list yet.", he said staring at her.

"Tommaso..", she said while holding his arms.
"Please Andrea. I don't want to see you like this. And, I won't ask you to stay.", and about to leave when surprisingly she slap him. A hard one that leaves red marks on his cheek.
"You're such a heartless man!", is all she can say."Leave.", she gently said while opening the door of her bedroom. She even refuses to glance at him as he leaves.

Tommaso immediately leaves. He doesn't need any drama by this time. While in the elevator he called Roberto. It's already four in the afternoon and he's starving already.

"Damn woman, can't even feed the man first before sending him to leave.", he muttered.

As he's approaching the car, Roberto noticed the red marks on the one side of his boss's cheek. But he won't try to ask.Ever.For obviously on his, he is beyond pissed.

"Find me a place to lunch.", Tommaso said once he was inside his car.

And again, Roberto won't try to ask why he hasn't had his lunch yet.

"Is Rakim's sister home already?", Tommaso asks while gazing outside the window.

Roberto clears his throat first."She asks to stay until dinner, Sir..."

But Tommaso already cut him." You're not doing your job, Roberto, go directly to where she is!", he yelled.
Roberto obliged. After a ten-minute drive, they stop in front of a not so big house.
"Just call her.", Tommaso said.
Then Roberto called.
"Miss Uzman, I am outside.Come out, we are going home now.", Roberto said then pause for a while.
"Sir Tommaso's word Miss Uzman.", then he ended the call. He had told Malaica earlier that Tommaso might be at Andrea overnight that's why he agreed to just pick her up til dinner.

 He had told Malaica earlier that Tommaso might be at Andrea overnight that's why he agreed to just pick her up til dinner

Then after a minute, there came out a red face Malaica from the house's door. Opens the front door and sat heavily.
"How did the cold old man know I'm still here?", she ask Roberto still in her soft voice but in full disappointment.No matter how angry she is, her voice is still calm and gentle.
Roberto froze hearing how Malaica addressed their boss. Then stifled a laugh. He never heard anyone say against his boss this disgustingly, and coming from a woman's mouth. It's just so not believable for him. All he heard were praises, appreciations, and admirations.

Raging blood rise all over Tommaso's head but he remained quiet.
Cold old manhis mind keeps on repeating her words.

Malaica turns to Roberto wondering why he's not talking. She sigh with exasperation, then eyes go wide as she saw from the front mirror a figure glaring at her. His eyes feel like a blade against her.