FIVE

"You're going home now?", Melody asks as they walk down the corridor. Just done with their last subject.
"Perhaps. Nothing else's to do.", Malaica shrugged.
"How about a pizza?", Melody said with a hopeful smile.
Malaica takes a peek at her wristwatch. It's quarter to six. Somehow fine enough for an early dinner.
"Come on Malaica, you know we'll be both busy next month.OJT will about to start. And that would be less than two weeks by now", Melody plead as they were going out from their school's gate. It's getting dark now.
"Okay. Where we'll be you think? I have to inform Rakim.", she said while holding her phone.
Melody flash her wide smile.
"It would be much better to have your hunk brother.", Melody giggles.
Oh please..she's too occupied with man's hotness, hunk-ness..whatever.
"He's working. So, where?".
"At Sandy's. It's the nearest from here.", Melody said while circling her arms at Malaicas'.

Sandy's PizzaHouse is just a few walking distances away from school. Malaica had texted Rakim of their whereabouts.
Sandy's is not that wide. But it has two floors. It is between Malaica's school and the private school a few meters away. And mostly coming here were students from both schools.
They found an empty table on the second floor. They ordered an iced tea and a spicy pizza.
Rakim replied to text him whenever they were done dining.

Both girls were happily chatting while eating. Though they don't agree on a lot of things, Melody is tactless while she is a reserve. Melody is into movies, while she is on books. Melody cheers for Stephen Curry while she would kill for Lebron James. But when it comes to studies and foods, they clicked. Both dream big.

"I'll just restroom first.", Melody said as they sat up.
"Okay, I'll be outside now. I had texted Rakim we're done.", Malaica said. Melody nodded so Malaica went outside.

Outside she stood at the side road. It's past seven already.

"How lucky I am seeing such a lovely lady on this lovely evening."
Malaica heard someone a few distances on her side, but only in horror. There were maybe six men behind the ones talking. And who knows more men were hiding somewhere.
She was about to go back inside Sandy's when two men blocked her way.
"Not too fast lovely.", he said chuckling. He seems amused seeing her trembling and truly frightened.
"W-we are p-paying y-you Qasim. What else d-do you w-want?", she asks sternly but in fear.
"I'm so glad your overprotective brother spare you this time."

That I regret so much nowGod, please send RakimOr Melody., she had thought while looking around with hope for help.

"You know how long I've been waiting for this chance Malaica. You, alone.", as he strode towards her.

No, I'm not aloneWhere are you, Melody? her mind screamed.

She prays that Melody saw her and that she'll be wise enough like she is always, to call for help.

She's alarmed. She can't take back steps cause two big men are blocking her. And going to the road might kill her by the passing cars. And everyone around seems not to want to interfere with these men.
"P-please stop there Q-Qasim.", in her cry-yell voice while hands covered her mouth to stop sobbing.
Qasim smirk. He stopped a breath away against Malaica. He's tall by her 5'3, and he's twice big compared to her small frame.
"Please Qasim, step away.", she pleaded while gazing at the ground.
But instead, Qasim runs his finger to her hijab. Just addend the frightened she already felt.
"Please stay away..", she pleads again while shaking her head.
"No, I can't Malaica. Cause you'll gonna be my wife tonight.", he said while pulling her hijab made Malaica get down and covered her dark brown hair that was already loose in a bun. Her sob increased.