I smile my family are here. We hear gun shots. I stand up and we both walk into a different house. I open the door and walk upstairs. I look in a mirror and she my face all bloody and bruised. I notice a door and I hear something behind it. Michonne opens it and a little girl walks out all tied up. I gasp. She helps her out and takes off the cloth over her head and we see that the girl is a walker.

I hear someone coming so I hide in the shadows. I remember I still have the bat. Michonne grans her katana and aims it at the little girls head. "NOO!" The man from earlier shouts. "Please don't hurt my baby girl" he begs. I lift my bat up. I swing at the fish tanks the same time she kills the walker. The man was looking over at me and didn't see his daughter as walker getting killed. He walks over to me. But Michonne pushes him from behind and he goes head first in a tank and glass stands his eye. He screams in pain. Michonne goes to kill him. "NOO!!" Another person shouts. I turn to see Andrea. We just stare at each other. Michonne has her katana aimed at Andrea when she whistles for me to go first. I walk out and make sure my shoulder connects with hers. Michonne sons follows.

The shooting has now stopped. We walk out and Michonne leads me out of Woodbury I see Glenn all beaten up. "Glenn, oh my god" he looks up and he looks like he's a seen a ghost. "We all thought you were dead. Tia hasn't stopped crying. Daryl..." We all stop when we hear people coming. I see Rick. "Now hold up, don't do anything." Rick warns Glenn and Michonne. I see Daryl and I run into his arms. He flinched then realises who it is. He leans back and kisses me softly. "Where have you been darlin, I have been worried sick about you" he whispers. "I'll explain it later." I mumble back to him and kiss him again.

"Well I'll be darn my baby brothers got a lady" I freeze. I know that voice. Please. I turn to see him Merle Dixon. My best mate from the military base. "You gotta be shitting me" he chuckles. "Merle you asshole" I say and run to him. He has his arms open and I jump into them. I cry into his shoulder. "Shh it's alright darlin I'm ere" he tells me when he puts me down. "I went back for you. I thought you were dead" I say into him. "Nothing can kill me, you should know that" he chuckles. I pull out the hug and see everyone confused. Daryl looks scared and confused. "So your my baby brothers lover" Merle teases while nudging your arm. "Wait your brothers" I ask shocked. They nod. "Lauren how the hell do you know Merle." Glenn snaps. "He was the man who trained me. The one who stuck by my side through everything and I did the same for him. Everyone treated him like shit, Because of his background. But I didn't. He's family to me" I say.

"He's not coming back with us Rick!" Glenn snaps. "Hey get that damn gun outta my face" Daryl Snaps at Glenn. "Looks like you've gone native brother" Merle chuckles, I nudge him telling him to shut up. "Nothing more than you hanging out with that psycho back there" Daryl yells back. "He is a charmer I will tell you that. Been putting the wood to your girlfriend Andrea" Merle tells Michonne. Everyone looks at her. "You know Andrea" Rick asks. "Yea they were cuddled up together all winter." Merle teases. "Shut up" I hit upside the head. Merle chuckles and carries on. "Man shut up" Daryl yells at him. "No you shut up. Your just a bunch of pussys-" I knock him out with but of my crossbow that I found in the back of the car.

"It won't work, it will stir things up" Rick tells Daryl. "He knows the governor we need him." I tell him. "You really want him in the same cell as Tia" Glenn snaps at me and Daryl. "Tia Grew up with him. She knows him! He's never hurt her once so stop being so judgemental China boy" I glare at him. "So your gonna take the Sanurai back and not Merle" Daryl mumbles. "She's not coming with us." Rick replies. "She's not in a state to be on her own, let my dad stitch her up" Maggie says. "We don't even know her, but Merle is blood" Daryl says. "No! Merle is your blood." Glenn hisses. "Fine well fend for ourselves." Daryl says. I nod with him. He looks at me with a sad look. "Not you. You got Tia back at the Prison" Daryl tells me. "We can go back and get her then the four of us can go" I whisper, tears filling my eyes. "No Lauren." He then turns to the others. "Say bye to the others for me." He says the. Walks away.

"Daryl, I'm coming with you" I shout. He stops. "No your not" he tells me. "Why not" I ask him. "Cuz I don't want you too. I never loved you. You were just for the company." He snaps at me. My heart shatters. "You can't mean that? Daryl!" I shout. "You promised you will never leave me and that no one would ever hurt me! Well guess what jackass, your the one that's leaving and your the one that's hurting me" I shouted at him. I walk up to him. "Look me in the eye and tell me what we had was never real and that you don't love me" I scream. He doesn't look at me. "LOOK AT ME!" I yell. He looks me dead in the eye. "I never loved you. We didn't have anything. You were just a whore I could have at the time" my had connects with his face. I push his chest. I hit him in the chest. Rick grabs me and pulls me back. "I hate you Daryl Dixon! I HATE YOU!" I scream and brake down. Merle goes to say something but Rick glares at him and Merle turns and walks after Daryl. My heart braking even more by the second.

_____________________
Well sorry guys:3
This is the longest chapter I have done
with a word count of; 2019 words

Please vote and comment sorry about the wait.

Bye Fellow Archers
~Boylie~