Forever And Always (Carl Grimes fanfiction)

Lazily opening my eyes, I glanced over at my alarm clock, the sunlight making me squint. When my eyes adjusted, I shot up.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I muttered under my breath, pushing my sheets off me, and swinging my legs over the side of my bed, stood myself up. It was 7:45 am, and I was supposed to be going to school at 8:00. "I'm going to be late!"

I quickly put on the clothes I had draped over my desk chair. A Rolling Stones T-shirt, an unbuttoned plaid button up over it, grey skinny jeans, a beanie. A pair of Converse. My typical everyday outfit. I stumbled, still dressing, into the bathroom, and quickly brushed my teeth, and put a comb through my hair a few times. Only having a little bit of time, I applied a little bit of makeup. I glanced at the clock; shit, I still had to make my lunch and pack up my backpack. I also didn't study for my Latin test. Damn it.

I raced down the stairs, using to railing to swing around into the kitchen.

"Good morning, baby girl," My dad greeted me, sitting at the table while he sipped his coffee. I groaned inside; I wished he would stop calling me that. I wasn't a baby anymore.

" 'Morning, dad," I mumbled out as I ran up to the pantry to grab my lunchbox. I swung the door open, but it was gone. Shit, I really didn't have time for this.

"Here, sweetie," My mom walked into the room and held out my lunch and backpack to me. "Got it all packed for you. Thought you might need to sleep in a little. Since you were up all night reading comics with a flashlight."

I blushed. I thought they didn't know... I looked up at the clock again. 8:00 O'CLOCK.

"Shit, I have to go guys!" I sprinted for the door. "I love you! See you later!"

"Watch the language! Love you too!" My dad yelled after me.

"See you after school!" My mom shouted too.

I smiled to myself. Hey, I still mostly love my parents. Don't give me that look. I ran as fast as I could to the school. Man, if I got another tardy, I'd really get a detention.

"Hey, where do you think you're running to..." A cold voice stopped me in my tracks. In front of me stood him. My ex. Jacob. And of course, his little gang.

"The fuck do you want from me?" I asked vainly, trying to step around them, but they only blocked me. "I really need to get to class. Until you morons, who couldn't learn if you tried."

"Oh, don't need to lash out at me, babe," Jacob took a step closer to me and grabbed my arm, getting close in my face. "I'd still take you out if you want. You know, we could skip class altogether. Go somewhere... Private."

"Ew, fuck no," I spat in his face. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Too bad you don't really get a choice," He responded inching his face closer to mine. I tried to pull away; I was too weak, he was too strong.

"Hey, how about you let her go," A voice called out from the back of the group. A boy I'd never seen before pushed through the other guys, and my stomach went up in butterflies. He was attractive. Like, really attractive. He had dark chocolate brown hair and light blue eyes. "She isn't interested."

"And how do you know, exactly?" Jacob's grip loosened a little. "I know she still wants me. She's just playing hard to get."

"It's written all over her face, and did you notice how hard she's trying to get out of your grip?" He pointed out. "I think she kinda hates you."

"Fine," Jacob dropped my arm and he pushed me to the unknown boy. "Do whatever, you slut." He directed the insult at me, and it struck me hard.

"She's less of a slut than you," The boy took my wrist. "I saw you making out with Kelly Smith yesterday and then Katie Robin fifteen minutes later. In the same spot."

"Whatever," He started walking to school, pushing away the guys who started asking him questions.

"Thanks... A lot," I pulled my wrist out of his grip awkwardly after Jacob got out of earshot." "Sorry he's such a pain in the ass."

"It's alright," He smiled at me. "Just glad to help. What's your name?"

"Amy," I smiled back. "Yours?"

"Carl," He responded. "Want to walk to school together?"

"Sure," I chuckled slightly. We started walking, making small talk. That is, until we heard a shrill scream come from one of the nearby houses.

//a/n//

Hey dudes.

IM SORRY DONT JUDGE ME I HAVE THIS HUGE OBSESSION WITh CHANDLER RIGGS RIGHT NOW, OKAY?!

Sorry if its not very good and super short. I'm so tired... :[

But anywhore, hope you enjoyed this first installment of Forever and Always, a Carl Grimes FanFiction.