3

But Dan never did. I silently cry as he starts to walk away from the tree I was in.

"See," Dzere called from the clearing. "I have no human here!"

"But I could've sworn I saw you with somebody," Dan mutters, not intending Dzere to hear.

"I was with another demon, dumbass," I could hear the smirk in his voice as he taunts Dan. The brown haired guy whips around.

"Sat that to my face you filthy spawn!"

"What, dumbass?" Dan's hands slowly curls into two fists. "Or how about the appropriate term for you; cocksucker!"

"You better stop..." Dan's voice was low.

"Why? I'm having too much fin here, bitch." Dzere continues to taunt. Demons were always willing to pick a fight, no matter who or what it is.

"I'm giving you one last warning..." Dan says, his voice utterly low with the threat. I tense up, knowing that there was going to be a fight if I don't do something.

"Sh-" I caught Dzere off.

"Stop it!" I yell, quickly realizing what I had done and covered my mouth. Both Dan and Dzere froze.

"What was that?" Dan asked, looking around in the forest.

"Pretty sure that was just a bird." Dzere said.

"No, that sounded like a-" he was cut off by Dzere, who moved insanely fast, striking his claws straight through Dan's stomach. The poor guy makes a gurgle sound as he realizes what had happen, before he disappears. Dzere turns his attention towards me.

"I thought... I told... You to stay quiet..." He growls, flicking blood off of his claws as it turns back into a normal hand. I gulp, knowing I was going to regret my action later.

~~~

"Ahhhh!" I screamed as he slowly bends my middle finger in ways never thought possible, causing the bones to break in more than one place.

"And this," Dzere says, grabbing my other good arm, and snaps it in several different places as I screamed. I couldn't move or nothing because he used some sort of magic to paralyze my body. Tears stream down my face as he moved over to my already broken arm. I was spread out on a granite table, in his torture room, while he put me in pain that was beyond words.

"Pl-please!" I whimper, begging him to stop. Dzere just ignored me.

"Hmm.. I wonder which bone I should break next." He skims over my body, more tears trail down my face as he grabs my right leg.

"Please... I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" I scream. Dzere smiles.

"Of course you won't... Because I'll torture you the same way!" And he bends my leg forward. I do what I've been doing best, and that was screaming. He bent it so hard that when the bone snapped in half, you can see it protruding from my leg, blood dripping down from where it was sticking out. The sight of my own bone sticking out of my body was enough to make me gag while the pain made me want to vomit. Dzere taps his chin.

"Shall I do the other leg?"

"N-no. I-I l-learned my l-l-less-on," I cried, the pain making me stutter.

"Hmm.... As much as I'd love to do the other leg, somebody needs me right now," He flicks his wrist healing every single inflicted wound and bone except for my leg. Though he did something to make it stop bleeding it still hurts. "Can't be too generous. Gotta leave you something to think about while I'm gone." And he disappears.

I lay on the table, unable to move because of the spell and in pain because of my leg. I stare at the ceiling, tears running down my face wishing, no praying, that everything would just end. Praying that I would die.