Chapter Nine

>>>>Rhiannon<<<<

Chapter Nine

Rhiannon Botello's POV-

"Wake up, all you lazy people!" I hear Vienne's voice yell as it brings me out of a dreaming state. Opening one eye, I find Vienne jumping up and down on the bed Stephanie and I are sharing, while Dean is sleeping on the blow-up mattress. Stephanie groans while I pull a pillow over my head to keep sound and light away.

Suddenly she starts screaming the lyrics with Patrick -I have no idea where he came from- and they are both very off key.

"I THREW A WISH IN THE WELL, DON'T ASK ME, I'LL NEVER TELL! I LOOKED TO YOU AS IT  FELL, AND NOW YOU'RE- "

"OKAY, WE'RE UP! JUST SHUT UP!" I yell, tackling my sister and pulling her down. She lands with a squeal and laughs as I tickle her. "Get out, you little pest. And take your little friend, too." I tell her. Vienne giggles and nods before darting out of the room with Patrick hot on her heels.

Stephanie turns to face me. "Guess we have to get up, right?"

"Right." I sigh. "I'm going to get my suit on now so I don't have to change later. Mind if I take the first shower?"

"Not at all. Dean?"

"Fine by me," he says while still trying to wake up. I smile gratefully at them.I walk to my bag. I pull out my favorite black bikini, jean shorts, black heeled combat boots that I'll have to lace up, a thin white shirt, and a black hat. With my outfit in hand, I also grab the soaps and towels I packed and walk into the bathroom. There, I shower. Under the sink, I find a hair dryer and straightener. I'll just assume their Danielle, Declan's sister's things. I hope she won't mind me borrowing them.

After I am dressed and have my hair straightened, I grab my makeup and do it in a mirror in the bedroom. With makeup done and looking great, I brush my teeth in the bathroom which Danielle reheats the water.

I hear giggling in Vienne's room, so I peek in and see her out of her pyjamas and fully dressed while Brett and Ryder argue. "She should wear the green sunglasses!" Ryder insists.

"No, the yellow ones!" Brett counters.

"Green!"

"Yellow!"

"Green!"

"Yellow!"

"Green!"

"Yel-"

"Green," I say, making Brett and Ryder jump. "Why?" Brett says to me, acting dramatic and broken. "I thought we had something real, Rhiannon. Why would you betray me?!"

"Because the green would look better with her outfit." I say and smile at my little girl. Vienne wears  a white shirt that says "WAKE ME UP WHEN WE GET THERE" with the bottom tied, a black skirt, a grey and white sweater I know she will take off when we head outside, a black hat with a gold headband wrapped around it, and black boots identical to mine.

 Vienne wears  a white shirt that says "WAKE ME UP WHEN WE GET THERE" with the bottom tied, a black skirt, a grey and white sweater I know she will take off when we head outside, a black hat with a gold headband wrapped around it, and black boots ...

When both men leave her room, I whip white sunglasses out from behind my back and hand them to Vienne who starts laughing again when she realizes I duped the two men.

I leave her room and walk downstairs, only to realize I am walking towards Declan. He stares at me with wide eyes. I'm not surprised. I am wearing water-underwear, and my shirt is open, my shorts and short, and I'm technically in heels. Plus, he's a guy. Just the slightest skin shown makes him shocked.

"Wow...Um...You look great," he says.

"Thanks," I say carefully before walking past him and into the kitchen where I start cooking waffles for everyone. I find some Bisquick mix in a cabinet and mix three small batches. One regular, one blueberry, and one chocolate chip. I then bake around seven of each kind. Then, people start coming in as I am setting the table.

"Wow, Rhi," Dean says with raised eyebrows. "This looks amazing!"

I blush a little bit. "It was nothing..." I say as Vienne, Stephanie,  Patrick, and Declan enter. I can hear showers, so I'll just assume that Brett and Ryder will be down when they are done getting ready.

As people eat, Declan suddenly speaks. "I was thinking we should drive over to my private beach today and swim for a while." Vienne cheers at the idea.

"Drive over?" I inquire.

"We have to take ATV's down since there's too much forestry that has grown since we last came here. It'd be dangerous to walk."

"How many ATV's are there?"

"Six."

"Five," Brett says, coming downstairs and into the kitchen in just his shorts, the rim of his underwear peeking out. He's shirtless and towelling his hair. "No! My eyes! My poor mostly innocent eyes! They're burning!" Vienne screeches, holding her hands in front of her face. Brett glares at her.

"As I was saying, one of the ATV's died last time we were here because Ryder accidentally drove it off the dock and into the lake."

"Oh, yeah," Ryder chuckles at the memory.

"Fine then. Five it is. But we can fit two grown people on one, and one child plus those two adults on one. So...let's have Ryder and Patrick share one, Dean and Stephanie share one...then that leaves Brett, Vienne, Rhiannon and myself."

"Dibs on Brett!" Vienne says quickly. Then stops, "If he wears a shirt."

"Deal." he says and they high five, although Vienne is still covering her eyes.

I sigh quietly. I guess I have to ride down with Declan, then. He turns to me with a big smile while Vienne and Brett both give me smug smiles. I sigh aloud this time. Conniving b*tches.

hey readers! Due to having no ideas but having the guilty need to respond to one of my readers, Halla411, who begged me very dramatically -not the sarcasm-  to update. So I did. Ya'll better than her! And follow her! I did!