24

"ooooo how about this one?!" I squeal and point to the apartment that looked gorgeous on Shawns phone.

"Kate, do you wanna move in with me?" Shawn asks.

"what about mo?" I ask.

"ask her about it. if she has been with ian and hasn't come back to the apartment yet. she may be considering to move in with him." Shawn chuckles.

"let me call her, hold on" I say getting out my phone and finding Mo's contact.

she picks up after about 3 rings.

"hi Kate!" mo answers chuckling.

"hi mo, we need to talk about something." I say.

"yes my dear?" she asks, again chuckling.

"mo why on earth are you laughing so much?!" I giggle.

all of a sudden you just hear mo and ian burst out laughing. Shawn and I just look at each other, smile, and shake our heads.

"I-ITS JUST, IAN IS MAKING ME LAUGH RIGHT NOW" mo laughs into the phone.

"MORGAN, SNAP OUT OF IT" I yell.

"okay okay" she says and you can hear her breathe but giggle again.

"would it be okay, if I moved in with Shawn?"

"is that even a question? I knew that would happen sometime! it's alright though because I was going to tell you that ian was going to move in with us anyways so we are all good! but yeah yeah totally! we better be hanging out a lot though I swear Kate Bryson." mo says in the phone calmly.

"of course why wouldn't we?! we are going to look at the apartments tomorrow and hopefully move out by the end of the week." I say as Shawn shows me another apartment on his phone and eyes go wide because it's gorgeous.

"alright Kate, I'm gonna go now because me and ian are watching a movie but I'll talk to ya later."

"alright bye mo."

"bye Kate."

as soon as the line ends, Shawn connects our lips together, taking me by surprise.

Shawn disconnects our lips and says, "sorry, I just really wanted to kiss you."

I giggle, "Shawn, don't even say sorry."

I reconnect our lips and after a little bit Shawn disconnects them and says, "time to go back to apartment hunting."

"Shawn you little asshole! you can't do that!" I say with a smile on my face.

"guess who just did?" Shawn says then points to himself, "me, myself, and I."

I then decide to go under the covers and turn my back towards him. "goodnight" I say.

"shit alright" Shawn says getting under the covers and starts playing with my hair. oh my lord, best. feeling. ever.

he stops for about 5 seconds and without looking, I try to find his hand and once I do I reconnect it with my head so he can play with my hair more. he plays with my hair more and says, "god your spoiled."

i just smile and then turn myself over to face shawn. he stares at me then quickly dodges for a kiss. as we're kissing, i decide to miss with him this time.

i disconnect our lips and grab the laptop. "time for apartment hunting!"

shawn gets out from under the covers and stares at me with his mouth wide open. i smirk at him and continue to apartment hunt.

"i cannot believe you just did that Kate Bryson. i thought i was gonna get laid" shawn says.

i look up at him and say, "you still can."

his mouth turns into a smile and he closes the laptop and starts to kiss me.

---

"shawn, i love this one" i say.

"kate, let me go to sleep. we will look at all of these tomorrow." shawn says groaning.

"you little butt, i want food."

"then go make food kate."

"i'm too lazy, can you please make me food?"

"kate, darling, im trying to go to bed."

"okay" i say trying to sound really sad so shawn can make me food.

"okay fine, what do you want?"

"I LOVE YOU" i squeal and clap my hands in excitement.

shawn gets out of bed and as he's walking to the kitchen he says, "i just want to let you know that if i didn't love you, i wouldn't be doing this right now."

"i know!" i say and smile.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
okay y'all, IM NOT GONNA LIE. I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT EVERYTHING. IM SORRY THIS SUCKS BECAUSE I JUST FOUND IT AND WANTED TO UPDATE. BUT OH MY GOSH!!

WE REACHED OVER 100,000 READS!!

I LITERALLY GASPED AND SQUEALED! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!