23

$ PLEASE READ WHAT I SAID DOWN BELOW! PLEASE HELP ME OUT! LOVE YOU ALL! $

"mommmmm" I yell as I run through the door with my arms wide open as I see my mother attempting to run towards me to give me a hug.

"hello gorgeous, I've missed you" she says as we hug.

Shawn stands at the door way and my mom take one arm off of me and looks at Shawn, "come here boy, are you just going to stand there and smile?!"

Shawn smiles even wider and joins our hug.

"I've missed you both, Shawn do you have a place to stay or do you need to stay here because you are more than welcome to" my mom says as she breaks away from the hug and goes in the kitchen to get us food.

"I'm actually staying at Kate and Morgan's place for the next few days. I'm going apartment hunting, but thank you so much for the offer I really appreciate it." Shawn says as he sits down on the couch.

"no problem hunny anytime" my mom says bringing out leftover buffalo chicken dip and tortilla chips. "so tell me everything" she says excitingly.

we talk for about an hour about stuff that happened over the trip, Shawn telling us some stuff that I didn't even know of. but soon we decided to head back to me place.

as we were in the car jamming out to stitches than happened to come on the radio, I got a text that Mo is over at Ian's place. oh my lord.

we got to my place and it was a struggle to get everything from my car to the apartment but we managed to do it in 30 minutes. I waited for Shawn to get the last of his stuff and once he did, he dropped it on the ground and looked over at me.

we both smiled and laughed because we were both panting from getting everything.

"come here" Shawn said laughing as he opened his arms. I ran over to him and gave him a hug. as I gave him a hug he squeezed my ass and I squealed.

"Shawn we just got back" I laughed.

"I know I know" he said smirking.

Shawn then picked me up bridal style and attempted to get through the bags to the bedroom. "I just wanna lay down and talk" Shawn said as we got to my room.

he laid me down and laid right next to me and I said, "okay, what do you want to talk about?"

"im getting really famous, it's scaring me. like I'm not going to change into one of those snobby fake celebrity's. I just don't want to lose anybody because of fame."

"Shawn, you won't lose anybody. you will only lose people if you let fame get over your head." I said as I looked over at him. he was looking up at the ceiling then he looked at me.

"that's not going to happen because I have you in my life. you make me a better person Kate. without you I could be a complete asshole and not know how people felt when I said mean ass things to them."

I blushed and said, "well I'm glad I am here and I still stuck by your side and went to that concert."

he looked at me and smiled, then said, "Kate, I love you. I love you so much."

"Shawn I love you so much too."

"Kate, when do you want kids?" Shawn asked.

"woah Shawn asking me about kids?! I thought this day would never come. wait you want kids?" I ask shocked.

"ofcourse I do!" Shawn exclaims.

"oh" I laugh, "maybe like 23-30. if I have kids earlier or later then I guess it's just meant to be. that may seem early but I just think of things that if something happens, it was meant to happen. how about you?"

Shawn thinks for a second then says, "yeah I agree with you. whenever it happens, it's supposed to happen. when do you want to be engaged?"

"oh my, ummm probably in the next 2-5 years."

"that's great" Shawn says smiling.

"why do you ask that?" I ask
curiously.

"so I know when to propose to you."

my eyes go wide but then I just smile. I love Shawn and he loves me. we both know we are meant to be together.

"if you wanna propose, you can do it whenever" I say.

"really?!" Shawn asks.

I just nod and Shawn gets up and stands on the bed. he holds out his hand for me to grab it and stand up with him. I do so and all of a sudden Shawn gets on one knee. i immediately gasp.

"Kate Bryson, this isn't an actual proposal. I just decided to do this on the spot but this is like a pre proposal. so we know that one day I will do a better proposal when I have a ring in my hands to give to you. then we can get married and go on with whatever the hell we want to do in life. basically what I'm saying is that I love you, we may be pretty damn young but I don't give a shit. you have stuck with me after I put you through shit and I regret doing that because you didn't deserve to be in that position. but let's not focus on that, let's focus on how happy we are right now. me, pre proposing on your bed in this sketchy apartment. therefore, Kate Bryson, will you please marry me one day and never leave my damn side?" Shawn says that all as he holds my hands and me looking down at him with the biggest smile on my face.

I engulf him with a huge hug and we fall back on the bed.

"YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO COME UP WITH THAT WHOLE SPEECH ON THE SPOT. BECAUSE I SAY YES." I say as I kiss him all around his face.

therefore, from that day, I knew that I would marry Shawn and I was so happy for that day to come.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

YALL, IM GONNA CRY. I AM MEETING MY/ OUR BABY, SHAWN MENDES IN 5 FREAKING DAYS. PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY CUTE MEET AND GREET POSES IN MIND FOR ME TO DO WITH SHAWN. PLEASE COMMENT IT! I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. I WILL POST ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE AND I WILL POST THE PICTURE SO YALL WILL SEE ME. I AM HOPING TO HAVE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE BUT PLEASE LIKE I SAID, IF YOU HAVE ANY CUTE MEET AND GREET POSES IN MIND, THAT WOULDN'T MAKE SHAWN FEEL AWKWARD, PLEASE COMMENT THEM. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP! THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS AND SUCH, I LOVE YOU ALL AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL AND READ EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR COMMENTS. AND MUST I SAY, YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS. ALRIGHT IM GONNA GO, PEACE OUT AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

LOVE YOU!