14

It's crazy how someone can leave your life like you had nothing between you two.

We went shopping and once we got back he got a text. As we layer there on the couch watching friends, I felt happy. But he got up,

and walked right out the door

I chased after him but he took the car and sped off. Immediately I called him but he didn't answer.

on the 7th call he answered and said, "Kate I gotta go"

"will you come back?"

"No, I'm leaving. I'm going somewhere and you can just erase me out of your life. you can be happy now with your dad."

"wth Shawn are you insane? I thought we said we would leave together?"

"I'm done, I'm leaving"

"do you even love me anymore Shawn? your just going to get up and just leave after everything that we have?"

he sighed and said, "I love you"

my heart fluttered but then he hung up. it felt like my heart had been crushed into a million pieces. but when he said I love you it all connected again. then he hung up, and my heart broke into a million pieces again.

I sat on the couch, trying to put this all together. why would he leave? why would someone do this to me after everything I've done?

my dad came in the room. "where's Shawn?"

"gone" I said.

"what the hell do you mean he's gone?!"

"you made him fucking leave. don't fucking lie to my face."

I went upstairs and did something I never would have thought of doing.

I called my mom.

there wasn't even a ring she immediately picked up, "Kate"

I broke down and started crying, "mom so much has went on since I left."

I explained everything and couldn't stop crying. she told me so much and suggested I came home. i thought about it and said, "I'm coming."

we shared goodbyes and I went downstairs to meet my dad again. "give me the money."

"what?"

"give me the money I asked for. I'm leaving, I have to go talk to mom and then find Shawn. I'm not sure how life is going to go after this but we will meet again. right now I need a car and the money."

he sighed and said, "fine. but please stay in touch."

he wrote the check for $300,000 and I took it. I ran upstairs got everything, got Doug, and put everything in the car.

my dad let me take his black bmw because he has like five other cars that he doesn't even use and this was one of them. I prepared everything and left.

I wasn't sure if I was ready for this long journey but I knew what I had to do. my plan was to pay off all the taxes and provide a good life for me and my mother. after that find Shawn.

he obviously needs a break and needs to think things over. I'm scared to see what he's going to do while I'm gone but hopefully it's for the better.

@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@
so sorry this is short but this is just the start from what I'm going to write next. thank you so much for all the reads!! I've been trying to be active more and I have been sick recently so I've had the time to write a little bit! thank you so much for everything that I have achieved. hopefully we can get to 100k reads! that would be awesome! ily guys so much thank you for everything I have achieved! alright bye guys!

✌🏼️