20

after we worked out that little incident about how Shawn and I shouldn't be having sex because we were,
1. too young
2. I could get pregnant and it would mess up Shawn's schedule

me and Shawn had to be separated for the night.

first of all me and Shawn aren't stupid, we are mature and know to use a condomn. I've gotten the talk way too many times.

when I was laying in my bunk on the bus, I went on my phone and immediately a message from Shawn popped up. I smirked and opened the message on my phone.

Shawn Dawg- hey bby, how ya doing over there?

Me- sucks that I can't sleep with you and they are going to be more protective but uncomfortable I guess :(

Shawn Dawg- that sucks, you know that they are all sleeping right? ;)

Me- Shawn we will get caught if we try to do anything. johns a light sleeper.

Shawn Dawg- just come into the bathroom and if he says something to you just say that you gotta go to the bathroom lol. I'm in here now waiting for you...

my heart started beating fast but I got up and of course John asked me where I was going. I told him the bathroom and walked right past him.

I opened the bathroom door, making sure I didn't open it too wide for John to see Shawn in there. I quickly closed it and locked the door.

the sounds of the tv would cover up our whispering which was good.

"hey baby" Shawn whispered as he wrapped his arms around me and looked down on me with a smirk on his face.

"hi" I whispered blushing.

Shawn picked me up and sat down on the toilet seat, with the top on it, putting me on top of him. his hands were on my waist and my hands were wrapped around his neck.

I leaned down to kiss him but Shawn quickly stopped me, "no sex, because we just did that."

he winked at me and I rolled my eyes. I leaned back down to connect my lips with his and he raised his head up a little bit to connect our lips. we both smiled when our lips connected.

(OKAY WARNING, I DECIDED TO DO THIS BECAUSE I WAS BORED AND THIS IS A ONE TIME THING. MAYBE ANOTHER ONE IN THE FUTURE BUT BASICALLY, SMUT WARNING EEEK!)

I started to grind on him and he let out a small moan.

"shit babe" he said.

I quickly disconnected our lips and covered Shawns mouth. "baby you have to be quiet so we don't get caught" I say smirking.

Shawn just nods and I connect our lips back together. I continue grinding and kissing Shawn and you can tell Shawn is trying to contain himself.

"fuck it, baby please take care of this" Shawn says disconnecting our lips and pointing to his boner. he was hard, like solid.

I smile and nod. we continue kissing here and there as I take off both of our bottom clothes. I positioned myself to ride him and to be honest I was nervous as hell. this was the first time I would be in control and that scared me a little, like what if I messed up.

I went down on him and started moving up and down slowly. Shawn couldn't take it anymore, he needed me badly. he put his hands on my waist and started moving me at a quicker pace. we both were trying our hardest not to make noise.

I bit down on my lip from letting them slip out and to be honest, this was so hard. seeing Shawn like this made me want him all the time.

Shawn was leaning his head back and biting his lip too. shit that's hot. (COULD YOU FUCKING IMAGINE LIKE OMFG)

soon we both reached our highs and when we were done I quickly picked up my clothes and put them back on. Shawn was just sitting there leaning his head back, probably thinking about what just happened.

"shit, Bryson. twice in a day. that's a record that we could easily break" Shawn whispered smirking. he took the condomn off, wrapped it in toilet paper, and threw it in the garbage to hide the evidence.

"goodnight Mendes, your such a dork oh my gosh" I whisper blushing while putting my pj shorts on.

before I leave I flush the toilet and wink at Shawn. when I walk out I see everyone asleep. if somebody really did hear something they would have stopped us, even John.

good one Kate.

I quietly tip toed to my bunk and saw Shawn top toe to his bunk. I lay down and text Shawn.

Me: good one Mendes.

Shawn Dawg: good one Bryson.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
OKAY THAT WAS A HUGE STEP AND IVE NEVER WRITTEN ONE BEFORE SO NO HATE PLEASE HAHAHAHA. BASICALLY IF ITS BAD MESSAGE ME AND TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT AND I WILL IN. ALRIGHT WELL THANK YOU FOR OVER 60K READS AGHHH! THATS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND YOU GUYS ARE HONESTLY THE BEST. LOVE YOU ALL

✌🏼️