3

"Kate" I hear Leanne say. Leanne is the girl I talk to in school but we never hang out or do any of that stuff.

"Hm?"

"Did you hang out with Shawn yesterday?"

"Yep."

"Why the hell would you hang out with him? Kate don't let him ruin you."

"He's a nice boy. Maybe not in school cause he wants to act cool but outside of school he's a nice guy Leanne."

"Fine Kate. If he ruins you don't come running to me because you have no one else to run to."

Leanne walks away and I walk to art. Art is my favorite class and I find it really interesting. I used to draw when I was little to get my dad off of my mind but then I couldn't help myself from drawing my dad in the photo.

My mom says that my dad was a nice man but he didn't want any children in the way of his business. I don't blame him. He a millionaire now and he's living the life he wants to live.

In Art we mostly just do whatever we want to do but everyone in my Art class is good. Like really good. Even Shawn is.

I just doodle most of the time but then it turns out to be really cool. I've tried doing a clay project but I can never get it to look right.

I feel someone sit next to me, Shawn. "Whatcha drawing?" He asks.

"Not sure yet" I say as I keep drawing.

"I'm going to draw you" he says moving his chair back so he can get a good look of the side of my face.

I just nod and keep drawing.

Soon everyone surrounds me and gasps.

"What?" I ask.

"That's absolutely amazing" a girl names Tracy says.

"Thanks" I say but keep my head down as I still, continue drawing. Everyone was surrounding me until the bell rung.

I took a good look at the drawing and holy shit. This was honestly the best thing I have ever drawn.

Shawn drew me.

And I drew him.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hey guys! Sorry this is short and stupid but I have been so busy! This week was the week where I had to learn everything for cheer and then tryouts were on Thursday! But I made both squads so I'm very happy!

I will try to update more often sorry guys! Love you all!

✌️